Member since 2011
4* Classic English Country Hotel nestling in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside just 8 miles from Bath. With a multi-award winning restaurant and 6 acres of delightful grounds, this is a great place to relax and rejuvenate, all the while offering exceptional value for money.
OPL Exclusive details
From £74.40 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £95 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Receive a complimentary room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- 3 course candlelit dinner for two from the a la carte menu each night (value £35 pp)
- Your choice of either Afternoon Tea or a Champagne Cocktail and Canapes on arrival (worth £40)
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary mid-day late checkout (worth £30)
View special offers
- 2 AA rosette award winning restaurant for fine dining
- Classic country bedrooms
- Extensive grounds where you can play croquet, tennis or just relax with afternoon tea.
- Choice of refined country house lounge or laid back "pub-style" bar for a change of scene.
- A little shabby-chic in places and perhaps lacks the opulence of some country houses, but terrific value and food punches well above its price-point.
How to find Guyers House Hotel
Guyers House Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-9.30am Sat & Sun
3pm - 5pm
A fully disabled access room is available in the annexe, there are 3 steps up to the restaurant, but a small ramp is available. A number of ground-floor rooms are available.
Children up to 10 years are accommodated on a z bed at a cost of £30.00 BB per night. Cots are available for under 3s at a cost of £25 per night.
Guyers House Hotel & Restaurant sits amidst a classic English garden designed and developed over the past 22 years by Guy and Clare Hungerford. It is a garden of contrasts but restful and easy on the mind.
It was planted to complement the different aspects of Guyers House and particularly to take advantage of the attractive ancient stone walls that occupy the grounds. Thus the seventeenth century front faces long lavender edged yew walks with secluded enclosures and gazebos leading to an orchard and a pond and a line of shrub roses, whereas the garden faced by the Georgian facade of the house has an open, sweeping, airy freedom.
Not a dog friendly hotel, only guide dogs at prior notice
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: