Sitting in the very heart of Tetbury, a Cotswold town of charm and Royal connections, The Snooty Fox is all that a quintessential English inn should be. Vibrant bar & restaurant, as well as charming bedrooms.
- Quintessential Country Inn set in the busy Cotswold town of Tetbury
- Packed with character & charm
- Comfortable classic rooms & stylish superior bedrooms
- Lively restaurant serving "real food"
- Perfect base to explore the southern Cotswolds, including the many local gardens
- The Snooty Fox is right in the heart of the busy town centre and does not have a car park. There is some limited off road parking available, but expect to have to park in the pay and display a short walk away most of the time.
DVD in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
8am-12pm Sat & Sun
We do not have our own car park at The Snooty Fox, parking is available locally.
The hotel has no lift access. All bedrooms are located on the first floor.
Extra beds are charged at £25.00 per night to include breakfast, cots are complimentary.
Extra Beds can only be accommodated in a Superior Room
Standard rooms cannot be twinned.
Dogs are allowed on request in all bedrooms and public areas at £15 per dog per night, they are not allowed in the main Restaurant
View special offers or book now