Member since 2008
Sitting in the very heart of the bustling market town of Tetbury, a Cotswold town of charm and Royal connections, The Snooty Fox is all that a quintessential English inn should be. Vibrant bar & restaurant, as well as charming bedrooms. Step through the pillars into the hallway and you discover a bar where the locals sit and chat. A large inglenook fireplace and traditional cask beers on tap complete the scene. From here you can wander through a snug bar and into an inviting restaurant that offers hearty locally produced food.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Cotswold Break
From £46.54 pppn for a 13 night stay, to £70 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- A bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival (value £40 pp)
- Dinner for two each night (value £30 pp)
- Enjoy a complimentary Cream Tea for two (value £5.50 pp)
- Traditional Cotswold breakfast each morning for two
- Please note that Classic rooms cannot be twinned
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Packed with character & charm
- Comfortable classic rooms & stylish superior bedrooms
- Lively restaurant serving "real food"
- Perfect base to explore the southern Cotswolds, including the many local gardens
- The Snooty Fox is right in the heart of the busy town centre and does not have a car park. There is some limited off road parking available, but expect to have to park in the pay and display a short walk away most of the time.
How to find The Snooty Fox Inn
The Snooty Fox Inn
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-12pm Sat & Sun
We do not have our own car park at The Snooty Fox, parking is available locally.
The hotel has no lift access. All bedrooms are located on the first floor.
Extra beds are charged at £25.00 per night to include breakfast, cots are £15 per night
Extra Beds can only be accommodated in a Superior Rooms with a maximum of one extra bed per room.
Standard rooms cannot be twinned.
Dogs are allowed on request in all bedrooms and public areas at £15 per dog per night. You may dine in the bar area with your dog. Dogs are not allowed in the main Restaurant.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: