Brockencote Hall is a traditional English country house hotel nestling in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside. From the long drive that winds its way up from the road past the lake, you can see an impressive former Victorian mansion lovingly restored as an attractive country house hotel.
OPL Exclusive details
5 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Receive a complimentary upgrade on arrival (subject to availability on check in)
- Pre-dinner glass of complimentary Champagne or cocktail each evening (value £12.50 pp)
- 3 course dinner for two each evening in the Chaddesley Restaurant from the Market Menu (value £49 pp)
- Complimentary after dinner coffee and petit fours (value £4.50 pp)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Stay 3 nights or more and receive an upgrade to your choice of the Seasonal menu (value £59.95 pp) or Tasting menu (value £75.00 pp) on one evening
View all offers?
- Set in 70 acres of tranquil countryside
- 4 red star status, one of the finest hotels in Worcestershire
- 3 AA Rosette restaurant
- Dine in the Chaddesley restaurant or the relaxing lounge bar
- Discerning elegant bedrooms
- Ideal for exploring Malvern Hills
- Wonderful lounge areas to relax and have afternoon tea or evening pre-dinner drinks
DVD in Rooms
Golf Course Nearby
CD Player in Rooms
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
3 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
Breakfast 7am - 10am Weekdays 8:30am - 10am Weekends
Lunch 12:30pm - 2:15pm
Dinner 7:15pm - 9:30pm
Afternoon Tea 2.30 pm-4.30 pm
Full access to public areas and bedrooms. Please contact us if you require an accessible or adapted bedroom.
Children welcome and stay free if sharing with parents. Cots provided on request.
Extra beds can be provided in Superior, Master, or Feature bedrooms. Breakfast for children under 11 years old is free of charge.
If extra beds are required, please contact our team on 0333 2125594.
Brockencote Hall lies in 70 acres of parkland with a fishing lake.
A Victorian country house estate, quietly settled amidst the countryside of leafy Worcestershire.
History of the hotel
Before it's current life as a luxury hotel, Brockencote Hall,was home to the wealthy Willis family - Kidderminster carpet tycoons. It was a typical English country house with an entourage of servants, rolling lawns and parkland.
There are 5 dog friendly rooms located on the lower ground floor of our West Wing, 2 Superior and 2 Master rooms – 1 of the superior rooms also has disabled access. There is a charge of £25.00 per dog per night. Dogs are allowed everywhere except the Chaddesley restaurant and are not allowed in the library when we are serving Afternoon Tea. All dogs receive a dog bed, bowl, toy and chew. Please contact our team to establish availability. We do not allow dogs into our classic or deluxe rooms
View special offers or book now