Borrowdale Gates Hotel Grange-in-Borrowdale, Lake District
4* country hotel in the Borrowdale Valley
Member since February 2020
Borrowdale Gates Hotel is surrounded by fells, boasting breathtaking views. With open log fires, award-winning Lakeland cuisine and warm contemporary bedrooms, a hidden gem located on the edge of Grange-in-Borrowdale. After a day of hiking, sightseeing and exploring Keswick, guests receive friendly service in a peaceful setting.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Country Getaway - Standard Room
Just £120 per person per night, for 1 to 7 nights
Stay in a Standard room and receive:
- 1 pm complimentary early check in (subject to availability on arrival)
- A complimentary welcome drink on arrival (soft drink, teas / coffee etc)
- Dinner for two each evening in the award wining restaurant (value £44 per person)
- A £15 credit per room each evening towards your favourite bottle of wine with dinner
- Full breakfast for two daily
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Award-winning Lakeland cuisine
- Stunning views of the fells
- Contemporary individual rooms
- Open log fires
- Extensive wine list
- Many rooms have patios, balconies or window seats to enjoy the views
- Range of walks on the door step
- Short distance to Keswick and the shores of Derwentwater
- 2 acres of tranquil private gardens
How to find Borrowdale Gates Hotel
Borrowdale Gates Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast 8.00am -9.30am
Light lunches midday -3pm
Afternoon teas 2pm – 4.30pm
Dinner 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Complimenatry on site parking is available
The hotel has garden suites on the ground floor, as well as lift access to all rooms on the upper floors. Please contact us to discuss any special access requirements so our staff can ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
2 Family rooms available, each sleeping 4, with balcony & shared bathroom.
Two acres of tranquil garden surrounds the hotel with a sun patio for the warmer months
There are 3 dog-friendly rooms on the ground floor opening onto the garden, with a charge of £7 per dog per night.
Please note that they kindly request owners not to bring pets into the open-plan dining room, bar and lounge areas.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: