Borrowdale Gates Hotel is surrounded by fells, boasting breathtaking views. With open log fires, award-winning Lakeland cuisine and warm contemporary bedrooms, a hidden gem located on the edge of Grange-in-Borrowdale. After a day of hiking, sightseeing and exploring Keswick, guests receive friendly service in a peaceful setting.
- Award-winning Lakeland cuisine
- Stunning views of the fells
- Contemporary individual rooms
- Open log fires
- Extensive wine list
- Many rooms have patios, balconies or window seats to enjoy the views
- Range of walks on the door step
- Short distance to Keswick and the shores of Derwentwater
- 2 acres of tranquil private gardens
- It's best to reserved dining times in advance, however the hotel asks that guests only request their preferred time 2 days before arrival.
DVD in Rooms
Golf Course Nearby
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
1 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
Breakfast 8.00am -9.30am
Light lunches midday -3pm
Afternoon tea 2pm – 4.30pm
Dinner 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Please note that a time for dinner can not be requested until 2 days prior to check in.
Complimenatry on site parking is available
The hotel has garden suites on the ground floor, as well as lift access to all rooms on the upper floors. Please contact us to discuss any special access requirements so our staff can ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
2 Family rooms available, each sleeping 4, with balcony & shared bathroom.
Two acres of tranquil garden surrounds the hotel with a sun patio for the warmer months
There are 3 dog-friendly rooms on the ground floor opening onto the garden, with a charge of £7 per dog per night.
Please note that they kindly request owners not to bring pets into the open-plan dining room, bar and lounge areas.
View special offers or book now