Borrowdale Gates Hotel Grange-in-Borrowdale, Lake District
4* country hotel in the Borrowdale ValleyBook
Member since 2020
Borrowdale Gates Hotel is surrounded by fells and breathtaking views. With open log-fires, 2 Rosette cuisine and warm contemporary bedrooms, it really is a hidden gem on the edge of Grange-in-Borrowdale. After a day of hiking, sightseeing and exploring Keswick, guests can look forward to friendly service, delivered in the most peaceful of settings.
OPL Exclusive details
3 Special Offers for this hotel.
Luxury Country Getaway - Classic Room
£134 pppn, for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- 1 pm complimentary early check in (subject to availability on arrival)
- A complimentary welcome drink on arrival (soft drink, teas / coffee etc)
- Dinner for two each evening in the award winning restaurant (value £56 per person)
- Full breakfast for two daily
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 2 AA Rosette restaurant
- Stunning views of the fells
- Contemporary individual rooms
- Open log-fires
- Extensive wine list
- Many rooms have patios, balconies or window seats to enjoy the views
- Range of walks on the doorstep
- Short distance to Keswick and the shores of Derwentwater
- 2 acres of tranquil private gardens
- It's best to reserve dining times in advance, however the hotel asks that guests only request their preferred time 2 days before arrival.
How to find Borrowdale Gates Hotel
Borrowdale Gates Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:2:00 PM
Hotel check-out time:11:00 AM
Breakfast 8.00am -9.30am
Light lunches midday -3pm
Afternoon tea 2pm – 4.30pm
Dinner 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Please note that a time for dinner can not be requested until 2 days prior to check in.
Complimenatry on site parking is available
Electric car charging: 2x PEC Pro charging points, charging is priced at 30p per kW-h (price as at 28/09/22)
The hotel has garden suites on the ground floor, as well as lift access to all rooms on the upper floors. Please contact us to discuss any special access requirements so our team can ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
2 Family rooms available, each sleeping 4, with balcony & shared bathroom.
Two acres of tranquil garden surround the hotel, with a sun-patio for warmer months
There are 3 dog-friendly rooms on the ground floor opening onto the garden, with a charge of £7 per dog per night.
Please note that they kindly request owners not to bring pets into the open-plan dining room, bar and lounge areas.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: