Member since 2003
The Swan Hotel is an attractive former coaching inn dating from the seventeenth century, set among beautiful surroundings in the village of Bibury, north of Cirencester. This is an enchanting, friendly and efficiently run hotel, with luxurious bedrooms and an elegant Restaurant. Wonderful local riverside walks await, with cosy accommodation and sumptuous food upon your return. The Swan Hotel is the Cotswold Idyll featuring beautifully decorated bedrooms and cosy lounges, with real log fires alight during the winter months.
OPL Exclusive details
Cotswold Escape - Classic Double
From £90 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £130 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- Complimentary Cream Tea (value £12pp)
- £70 per room allowance to use towards food on your first day (please note this is food only, drinks are not included. value is based on 2 people)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- A complimentary late check out at 12 noon (value £20)
- This package is non amendable and non refundable within 72 hours of arrival
There are 10 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 17th Century former coaching Inn
- Located in the popular Cotswold village of Bibury
- Elegant country style bedrooms
- Set on the banks of the River Coln
- Enjoy romantic evening meals
- Scenic walks on the door step
- Beautiful grounds and cosy lounges
How to find The Swan at Bibury
The Swan at Bibury
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast 7:30am - 9:30am weekdays, 8am - 10am weekends
Lunch 12pm - 2:30pm
Dinner 6pm - 9:30pm
Afternoon Tea & Cream Tea served from 12-5 pm
Free on-site parking
Electric Vehicle charging: There is one POD point charger offered free of charge to guests.
Disabled Lift access to first floor. There are no ground floor bedrooms.
Wheelchair access (excludes garden-suites)
There is a Family Suite, which is a double room interconnecting with a twin room that is suitable for 2 adults and 2 children. Extra beds are charged at £20 per night, cots are provided free of charge.
Dogs are accepted in all first floor Classic rooms and two of the cottages -Trumpeter and Bewick, by prior arrangement. There is a charge of £20 per night, per dog. Dogs are welcome in all public areas, except the restaurant. Please contact us to check dog friendly availability.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: