Member since 2009
4* country house hotel in Woburn, Bedfordshire. This Georgian Manor is set in acres of private gardens and woodland and yet is within easy access of the M1 motorway. Fine dining, relaxing lounge areas and individual character bedrooms are at the heart of the Flitwick experience
OPL Exclusive details
Lazy Country Getaway
From £60.93 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £92.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Double room and receive:
- 3 course a la carte dinner for two (some dishes may incur a supplement) on the first evening
- Enjoy the famous Flitwick cream tea on arrival*
- Full English breakfast daily (in bed if preferred) with complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary guaranteed 2pm early check in, with a complimentary late check out subject to availability on the day
- *Guests arriving late on the day of arrival can substitute the cream tea for a bottle of wine with dinner on the first evening
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Romantic country house hotel nr Woburn, Bedfordshire
- Pleasant views over rolling countryside
- Historic property with character bedrooms
- Wood panelled 2AA Rosette restaurant
- Within easy access of London and M1 motorway
- Renowned afternoon tea
- Green Tourism Silver Award
How to find Flitwick Manor
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7:30am - 9am Weekdays
8am - 10am Weekends
12pm - 2pm Daily
7pm - 9.30pm Daily
2pm - 6pm Daily
The hotel operates a formal dress policy for dinner
The hotel car park is free for all residents
The hotel does not have a lift.
The hotel has limited disabled access. We do provide ground floor rooms although these have not been adapted with disabled facilities
The Menzies Flitwick Manor has limited facilities for children. Please contact our reservations team on 0845 2871007 to discuss your requirements.
Dogs are welcome, although they are not allowed in the public areas. There is a £20.00 per dog per night charge. Welcome in all bedrooms and all the public areas excluding the restaurant. Dogs will receive a welcome pack including: treats, paw mat with bowl/s, large bottle of still water and their own towel
Green Tourism Silver Award
Grow their own herbs for use in the restaurant, the front of house team recycle paper where possible and they offer to email receipts to their guests rather than produce paper copies.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: