The Horn of Plenty Tavistock, Devon, Devon & Cornwall
Stunning luxury country hotel in the heart of Devon
Member since 2013
Set within 5 acres of gardens overlooking the Tamar Valley, The Horn of Plenty is a romantic country house hotel close to Tavistock, Dartmoor, Plymouth and Cornwall. This popular destination has 2 AA Rosettes as well as many other accolades.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Break - Cosy Room
From £113.29 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £117 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Cosy and receive:
- A Complimentary glass of chilled Prosecco for two on arrival (value £6.50 pp)
- 3 Course dinner for two each evening in the 2AA rosette Restaurant (value £52.50pp)
- Full English & continental breakfast daily
- Complimentary early check in from 1pm on request (subject to availability)
- Complimentary room upgrade on the day (subject to availability)
- For bookings over 4 nights receive a complimentary upgrade on one evening to the tasting menu (value £17.50pp)
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Privately owned & managed
- Chic character bedrooms
- Devon's top restaurants for almost 50 years
- Set in 5 acres of lush gardens with wonderful views
- Perfect for exploring Dartmoor, Tamar Valley, or Devon coastal villages
How to find The Horn of Plenty
The Horn of Plenty
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8.30 – 10. am
12.00 – 1.45pm
7pm – 8.45pm
On arrival at the hotel, there is a drop off point outside the main entrance, with reserved parking at the front door on request.
Complimentary car parking spaces are located along the right and left hand side of the hotel, some of which are marked with white lines.
Overflow parking is available along the gravelled area opposite the spaces marked with white lines and is also free of charge.
The hotel does not have a lift.
The hotel has one accessible ground floor room.
We request that anyone wishing to make an enquiry or booking inform us of any special needs or disabilities that they may have, in order for us to meet or adapt to personal requirements.
Children of all ages are welcome in larger rooms. High tea and a children's menu are available on request.
Children are charged at £25 per child per night to include breakfast.
The Horn of Plenty is situated in the Tamar Valley, an official Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that borders Dartmoor National Park. It is also set within the Cornwall and West Devon Mining Landscape UNESCO World Heritage site.
With 5 acres of gardens and uninterrupted views across the stunning Tamar Valley, this is a lovely place to sit, relax and enjoy the tranquillity. The Horn of Plenty is an excellent touring base for those who share a love for the West Country. Located half way between North and South coasts, and on the border between Devon and Cornwall, our surroundings are simply stunning.
All rooms are double but can be prepared with twin beds.
Well behaved dogs are welcome in the Coach House rooms at a charge of £10 per dog per night.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: