Member since 2006
The Hare and Hounds is a a magnificent country house filled with a host of indulgent things to do during a relaxing stay in The Cotswolds. Eat good food, drink fine wine and enjoy a comfortable night's sleep in one of the beautifully designed bedrooms. Sink into a cosy armchair with a book in the library or play a board game in the relaxing ambiance of the drawing room. Take a leisurely stroll around the secret wilderness of the garden and surrounding woodlands.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Good Double room and receive:
- Complimentary early check-in at 1pm (value £20)
- Enjoy complimentary entry tickets to Westonbirt Arboretum daily(value £8 per ticket)
- £40 allowance per room daily to be used in either the restaurant or bar for dinner
- Full English breakfast daily
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Wonderful setting just outside Tetbury and near Westonbirt Arboretum
- Completely refurbished to offer wonderful elegant lounge areas
- 2 AA rosette fine dining restaurant
- Classic luxury bedrooms
- Wonderful base to explore the local southern Cotswold villages
- Some of the rooms are situated outside the main house in nearby cottages or the coach house. These are all very close to the main part of the hotel and enjoy their own unique features.
How to find The Hare and Hounds
The Hare and Hounds
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The Beaufort Restaurant
Breakfast: 7:30am – 9:30am (Mon-Fri), 8:00am – 10:00am (Sat-Sun)
Dinner: 7:00pm – 9.30pm
Sunday Lunch: 12:30 – 2:30pm
Jack Hare's Bar
Drinks: 11:00am – 11:00pm (Mon-Sat), 12.00pm – 10.30pm (Sundays)
Food: 12 – 2.30pm & 6.30pm – 9.30pm (Daily)
Complimentary on-site parking.
Bedrooms with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All children from 2 to 12 years are charged GBP 20.00 per night and person for extra beds.
Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
Dogs are allowed on request in some rooms only, they are charged at £20 per night, they are welcome in public areas excluding the restaurant and can stay in most standard or very good rooms. Silkwood rooms are not dog friendly.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: