Member since 2006
The Hare and Hounds is a a magnificent country house, set in acres of well-tended gardens and woodland, adjacent to the renowned Westonbirt National Arboretum, filled with a host of indulgent things to do. Eat good food, drink fine wine and enjoy a comfortable night's sleep in one of the beautifully designed bedrooms. Sink into a cosy armchair with a book in the library, or play a board game in the relaxing ambiance of the drawing room. The secret wilderness of the garden and surrounding woodlands are perfect for a stroll.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Getaway - Classic Double
From £62.50 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £72.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- Complimentary early check-in at 1pm (value £20)
- Complimentary Tickets to the local Arboretum (value £12pp)
- Full English breakfast daily
- This package is non amendable and non refundable within 72 hours of arrival
There are 7 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Wonderful setting just outside Tetbury and near Westonbirt Arboretum
- Completely refurbished to offer wonderful elegant lounge areas
- Classic luxury bedrooms
- Wonderful base to explore the local southern Cotswold villages
- Some of the rooms are situated outside the main house in nearby cottages or the coach house. These are all very close to the main part of the hotel and enjoy their own unique features.
How to find The Hare and Hounds
The Hare and Hounds
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The Beaufort Restaurant
Breakfast: 7:30am – 9:30am (Mon-Fri), 8:00am – 10:00am (Sat-Sun)
Dinner: 7:00pm – 9.30pm
Sunday Lunch: 12:30 – 2:30pm
Jack Hare's Bar
Drinks: 11:00am – 11:00pm (Mon-Sat), 12.00pm – 10.30pm (Sundays)
Food: 12 – 2.30pm & 6.30pm – 9.30pm (Daily)
Complimentary on-site parking.
Electric Vehicle charging: 1x POD charging station, payment is via app.
Bedrooms with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All children from 2 to 12 years are charged GBP 20.00 per night and person for extra beds.
Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
Dogs are allowed on request in selected rooms only, they are charged at £20 per night, they are welcome in public areas excluding the restaurant. They have 4 selected Classic rooms, 4 selected Superior rooms and 4 selected Silkwood rooms that are dog friendly.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: