The Arden Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire & Stratford-upon-Avon
Stylish contemporary hotel in the heart of Stratford Upon AvonBook
Member since 2013
The luxurious Arden Hotel is located in the heart of historic Stratford-upon-Avon, directly opposite the world-renowned Royal Shakespeare Company Theatres. The bedrooms and lounge areas are slick, comfy and contemporary. Set in glorious Warwickshire, the hotel has a large car park and is an ideal base for exploring some of England's most famous and picturesque countryside - the charming villages of the Cotswolds, the bountiful Vale of Evesham and the ancient market town of Warwick with its awe-inspiring castle.
OPL Exclusive details
Quintessential English Escape - exclusive to OPL
From £90.50 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £105 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- Early 1 pm check in and a welcome drink in the bar (house wine, local beer, soft drink, tea or coffee, value £3 - £7 pp)
- Dinner for two on one evening from the daily menu in the 2 AA rosette award winning No 44 on the Waterside Restaurant (£30pp allowance towards food only)*
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Guests dining on additional evenings will receive a complimentary bottle of house wine (value £25) with dinner (3 courses each)
- Guest staying for 2 nights+ will receive one full Afternoon Tea for two (value £22.95 pp) during your stay *(please note, the restaurant is closed on Monday all day)
- Please note at the moment the Restaurant is closed for Sunday dinner and Monday all day
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Designer luxury accommodation opposite the Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Stylish sumptuous bedrooms
- Relaxing lounges and terraces
- Perfect base to explore Stratford Upon Avon or the nearby Cotswolds
- Parking available
- Parking is not available at the front of the hotel. Best to take notice of the parking information as parking( £10 for the duration) for the hotel requires going around to the rear of the hotel via a one-way street. It might seem a bit confusing, but you'll find it in the end.
- Pre-booking on theatre nights essential
How to find The Arden Hotel
The Arden Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The restaurant is open for dinner Dinner 5pm - 9pm each day*
*open from 12-6 pm on Sunday (last seating for dinner is 6pm)
Closed all day Monday
7.30am-10.30am Sat & Sun
12pm-3pm daily (closed Monday)
11.30am-3pm on matinée days
1pm - 3pm
Please note at the moment the Restaurant is closed for Sunday dinner and Monday all day.
Large car park on site, parking is £10 for the duration and to be paid on departure.
There is no need to reserve a space as there are enough spaces for residents
Electric car charging:
The hotel has two electric car charging points, guests need their own charging leads.
There is one ground floor accessible Classic room, please call to check availability prior to booking. The hotel does not have a lift.
Children under 5 free and cots available on request.
Older children charged £25 per night for extra beds.
Dogs are allowed in a limited number of rooms and are charged at £25 per dog per stay. Please contact our team to check dog friendly room availability.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: