The luxurious Arden Hotel is located in the heart of historic Stratford-upon-Avon, directly opposite the world-renowned Royal Shakespeare Company Theatres. The bedrooms and lounge areas are slick, comfy and contemporary.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- Early 1 pm check in and a welcome drink in the bar (house wine, local beer, soft drink, tea or coffee, value £3 - £7 pp)
- Dinner for two on one evening from the daily menu in the 2 AA rosette award winning No 44 on the Waterside Restaurant (£25pp allowance towards food only)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complementary room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Guests dining on additional evenings will receive a complementary bottle of house wine (value £25) with dinner (3 courses each)
- Guest staying for 2 nights+ will receive one full Afternoon Tea for two (value £22.95 pp) during your stay
- Designer luxury accommodation opposite the Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Stylish sumptuous bedrooms
- Relaxing lounges and terraces
- Perfect base to explore Stratford Upon Avon or the nearby Cotswolds
- Parking available
- Parking is not available at the front of the hotel. Best to take notice of the parking information as parking (free) for the hotel requires going around to the rear of the hotel via a one-way street. It might seem a bit confusing, but you'll find it in the end.
- Pre-booking on theatre nights essential
DVD in Rooms
Golf Course Nearby
Internet Connection in Rooms
2 AA Rosette Dining
Stratford Upon Avon Station,1 mile
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7.30am-10.30am Sat & Sun
11.30am-3pm on matinée days
Monday - Saturday 17.00 - 21.30
Sunday 18.00 – 21.30
Late Supper 22.00 - 23.00 everyday
Guests may return after the performance for dessert and coffee
12pm - 15.45pm
Large car park on site.
There is one ground floor accessible room, please call to check availability prior to booking. The hotel does not have a lift.
Children under 5 free and cots available on request.
Older children charged £25 per night for extra beds.
No dogs allowed.
View special offers or book now