Tewkesbury Park Tewkesbury, Cotswolds
Family owned 4* luxury hotel on the edge of the Cotswolds
Member since 2017
Independent luxury country hotel set in over 160 acres of grounds. Tewkesbury Park is conveniently situated close to the M5 and offers the perfect base to explore the Cotswolds, Malvern Hills and Severn Valley. The hotel also boasts extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole outstanding golf course, swimming pool and more.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Getaway
From £71.25 pppn for a 10 night stay, to £99.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Touch of Class room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of Three Choirs Classic Brut Sparkling English wine in your room on arrival (worth £35)
- 3 course a la carte dinner for two on one evening (typical value £35 pp)
- Receive a bottle of house wine with dinner if you dine in the restaurant (3 courses each) on an extra evening (value £20)
- Full breakfast daily
- Residential use of the health club facilities
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive a complimentary round of golf (value £35 pp - £45 pp) or £25 spa voucher each (subject to availability times)
View special offers
- 4-star standard independent country hotel
- Perfect for exploring western Cotswolds
- Extensively refurbished with elegant lounge areas and stylish rooms
- Indoor swimming pool
- 18 hole golf course
- Spa treatment rooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- The hotel's two treatment rooms do get busy. If you plan to enjoy a treatment during your stay we recommend booking well in advance.
How to find Tewkesbury Park
Lincoln Green Lane
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Dinner is served from 6pm, last sitting at 9.15pm
Not suitable for wheelchair access or disabled guests due to stairs leading to the restaurant and bedrooms
There is no lift at this hotel
Children are welcome
Children under 5 free when using existing beds etc.
All children from 6 to 11 years are charged £15 per child per night for extra beds to include breakfast. All other meals will be charged for as taken.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1. The hotel do have some interconnecting rooms, please contact our team before booking to discuss your requirements.
Children's swim times:-
3 - 15 years old not before 9 am, not between 12 pm and 1 pm and not between 7 pm and 10 pm. All other times are fine.
Our 163-acre site is surrounded by a manicured golf course, breathtaking countryside views and a number of local attractions.
Dogs are accepted in some rooms. £20 charge per dog per stay. Allowed in the piano bar but not the restaurant.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: