Rowton Hall Hotel and Spa is located just minutes from Chester City centre yet nestled in 8 acres of secluded award winning gardens. The spa boasts a range of features from a heated 12m pool to a selection of indulgent treatments. With individual bedrooms some with historic features and a tempting menu in the renowned Langdale Restaurant, Rowton Hall is the ideal option for a relaxing break.
OPL Exclusive details
5 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of Prosecco and an indulgent chocolate fondue in your room on arrival* (value £49.50)
- Dinner for two each evening (£60 per couple per night allowance towards the a la carte menu)
- Full use of the spa from check in to check out
- 20% off pre booked treatments on Monday to Friday
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- *Guests can substitute for a cream tea for two during your stay. Please advise prior to arrival if you prefer this option
- Package rate is non-refundable if cancelled within 14 days of arrival
View all offers?
- Contemporary and imaginative rooms
- 12m heated indoor pool
- Locally renowned Langdale Restaurant
- Just minutes from Chester city centre, one of the world's top zoos and Cheshire Oaks
- 8 acres of award winning grounds
- Home grown produce
- Historic features
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Chester Station 10 minutes drive
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7.00am – 10.00am (Monday to Friday)
8.00am – 10.30am (Saturday and Sunday)
12.00pm – 2.30pm (last orders at 2.00pm daily)
7.00pm – 9.30pm (last orders at 9.00pm daily)
12 - 5pm daily
You're not on show, which means (jeans and trainers aside) you don't have to dress for the occasion.
Complimentary on site parking is available
There is not a lift although rooms with disabled access are also available.
There is a range of activites in the area including one of the world's top zoos + Go Ape. Family rooms are available on request
8 acres of award winning gardens.
History of the hotel
Ralph Hignett (1717-1787) built Rowton Hall in 1779. The Hignett family had owned the Rowton estate since 1600 and one member of this family, William Hignett had been killed in the Battle of Rowton Heath in 1645 when he was fighting for Charles I of England.
Bedrooms are available for guests who wish to bring dogs - a small charge of £10.00 per dog, per night is applicable. Please contact our team to establish availability.
View special offers or book now