Luxury country hotel with sea views in DevonBook
Member since 2013
Luxurious 14 bedroom family run country hotel with spectacular sea view. Awarded the certificate of excellence from tripadvisor, this hotel constantly delivers a memorable stay, with exquisite fine dining, boutique rooms and an unbeatable location. This Georgian retreat is set in landscaped gardens overlooking Lyme bay, and offers some of the finest hotel accommodation and fine dining in South Devon.
OPL Exclusive details
Gourmet Escape - Deluxe Room
From £102.90 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £107 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- 3 Course dinner for two each evening in the 2 AA rosette restaurant*
- After dinner coffee & petit fours (value £4.50pp)
- Full English & Continental breakfast daily (Continental only on Tuesdays)
- Complimentary late check out until 12pm (value £25)
- Please note that the restaurant is closed on Tuesdays all year round, and on Mondays in all months except July and September. Any bookings made including these days have dinner discounted accordingly.
- *Dinner is from either the Set Price Menu, or £44pp towards the A La Carte menu (subject to availability)
- This offer is non refundable within 7 days of arrival
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Boutique family owned and run country hotel on the English Riviera
- Relax with afternoon tea on the sun terrace with views out to sea
- Elegant character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- 3 suites with with private terrace and hot tub
- Easy access motorway or train
- Some rooms in the eaves of the hotel (second floor) have sloped ceilings and a steeper flight of stairs
- The walk down to the beach cove does not take long, but is sharply up hill on the way back!
- The hotel occasionally runs themed dining nights. On these nights there is no alternative menu served but guests can use their dining allowance towards the event menu, or any other food during their stay.
- The hotel does not accept requests for specific room numbers.
How to find Orestone Manor
Rock House Lane
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast 8am-10am (continental only on Monday and Tuesday)
Lunch 12pm-2pm Wednesday to Sunday (2.30pm Sunday)
Dinner 7pm – 9pm Wednesday to Monday (7.30pm - 9pm on Sunday)
Afternoon Tea 2.30 - 4pm Wednesday to Saturday (not served Sunday -Tuesday)
Please note that the restaurant is closed on Tuesdays all year round. It is also closed on Monday nights in all months except July and September. Any bookings made including these days have dinner discounted accordingly.
On Sundays until the end of July 2023, dinner is from the set menu only.
Ample free parking available on site
Electric vehicle charging:
We have recently installed an electric vehicle charging station the car park at Orestone Manor. We have one station available for £25 per night. If you would like to charge your vehicle during your stay, please speak to reception or contact us to discuss.
With the exception of the Garden Room, all of the rooms at Orestone Manor are on the first floor or above with stairs to all rooms. The hotel does not have any accessible bedrooms.
The stairs are steep in places and are not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Children are welcome in all months except August, when the hotel operates as adults only.
Children can stay for an additional £25 B&B per night. Children requiring a cot stay free (with a cot provided on request). Extra beds will fit in some of the Superior rooms and all the feature rooms. The Horsley Suite will accommodate up to 2 children.
Children 10 and under are not allowed in the main restaurant after 7pm (but can dine from the same menu in the Conservatory).
Single Occupancy Policy
£15 deduction from the package price per room
No pets allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: