New Bath Hotel & Spa Central England
Stylish Derbyshire spa hotel, set on the edge of the Peak DistrictBook
Member since 2018
Dating back to around 1938, the New Bath Hotel and Spa has stunning views overlooking the River Derwent. Here you'll find luxuriously appointed bedrooms, an indulgent spa, and exceptional standards of guest comfort. This recently refurbished hotel is the perfect choice from which to explore the outstanding beauty of the Peak District.
OPL Exclusive details
Peak District Explorer Break - Superior Room
From £60 pppn for a 6 night stay, to £85 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior Double room and receive:
- A complimentary welcome drink each on arrival (glass of house wine, local beer, tea/coffee, value £3 to £6 pp)
- Dinner for two on the first evening in the Brasserie (£60 per couple allowance)
- 20% off pre-booked spa treatments (excludes Saturdays)
- Continental breakfast daily
- Noon late check out (usually 11 am)
- Please note that only guests booking a 55 minute treatment have access to the spa.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- New Artistry Restaurant
- Stunning views
- Modern decor & furnishings
- Superbly located to explore the Peak District
- Award winning Chef
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Terrace + garden
- Natural spring water open air pool
How to find New Bath Hotel & Spa
New Bath Hotel & Spa
New Bath Rd
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7-9.30 am Monday to Friday + 7.30 to 10 am Saturday and Sunday
1pm to 4pm
Complimentary on site parking is available
Ground floor rooms available but not in main hotel, and not wheelchair accessible.
Hotel does not have a lift.
Family rooms able to accommodate two adults and two children up to the age of 15.
Pets are not welcome
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: