Lugger Hotel Nr Mevagissey, Devon & Cornwall
Small boutique hotel set in a secluded Cornish fishing cove
Member since 2013
Nestled in the picturesque cove and tiny harbour of Portloe, the Lugger Hotel is set within the beautiful Roseland Peninsula. Surrounded by cliffs and headlands which form part of the Cornish Coastal Footpath, the Lugger boasts an unrivalled beauty and enduring timelessness.
OPL Exclusive details
From £75.25 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £107 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink (Prosecco or glass of wine)
- 3 course a la carte dinner for two on your first evening
- Full breakfast daily
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival if available
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Hidden gem. Charming hotel overlooking Portloe harbour
- 2 rosette restaurant
- Elegant luxury bedrooms, some with sea views and balconies
- Plenty of coastline walks from the front door of the hotel
- Sit out on the sun terrace and do some seal spotting!
- Green Tourism Bronze Award
- The coastal road via Mevagissey is stunning though expect very narrow winding roads. The quickest route is via the main road
- Deluxe rooms tend to have better views
How to find Lugger Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7pm – 9pm daily
Private parking is available on site.
There are no family rooms at the hotel but children can be accommodated in cots or on a Z-bed.
Children under 5 are free, children aged 5-12 are charged for food only.
Children aged 12-16 charged £30 per night for extra beds.
Room upgrades may apply.
Dogs can be accommodated by prior request for a charge of £15 per dog per stay. This must be payable to the hotel on departure. There are 2 dog friendly rooms types, a Classic and a Deluxe. They can use the rooms and terrace, but not the lounge or restaurant.
Green Tourism Bronze Award
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: