Nestled in the picturesque cove and tiny harbour of Portloe, this 5 star property is set within the beautiful Roseland Peninsula. Surrounded by cliffs and headlands which form part of the Cornish Coastal Footpath, the Lugger boasts an unrivaled beauty and enduring timelessness.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink (Prosecco or glass of wine, value £7)
- 3 course a la carte dinner for two on your first evening (value £37.50 pp)
- Full breakfast daily
- Complimentary late check out at noon (value £30)
- OPL customers can upgrade from Classic room at the following nightly rates: Superior room £20 p/n, Deluxe room with terrace £50 p/n, Deluxe Sea View room £75 p/n. Please contact our team before you book should you wish to upgrade.
- Within 3 days of arrival date this package is non amendable and non refundable if cancelled
- Hidden gem. Charming hotel overlooking Portloe harbour
- 5* property and 2 rosette restaurant
- Elegant luxury bedrooms, some with sea views and balconies
- Plenty of coastline walks from the front door of the hotel
- Sit out on the sun terrace and do some seal spotting!
- Green Tourism Bronze Award
- Spa treatments available in the treatment rooms
- The coastal road via Mevagissey is stunning though expect very narrow winding roads. The quickest route is via the main road
- Deluxe rooms tend to have better views
Golf Course Nearby
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7pm – 9pm daily
Private parking is available on site.
There is no lift in the main hotel.
There are some bedrooms on the ground floor with a few steps to access. There are no fully accessible bedrooms.
There are no family rooms at the hotel but children can be accommodated in cots or on a Z-bed.
Children under 5 are free, children aged 5-12 are charged for food only.
Children aged 12-16 charged £30 per night for extra beds.
Room upgrades may apply.
Dogs can be accommodated in all rooms, apart from the Cottages, at a charge of £15 per dog per stay.
This must be payable to the hotel on departure. Dogs are allowed in the rooms and terrace, but not the lounge or restaurant. Although, the hotel can accommodate you and your dog in their Conservatory for breakfast and dinner if preferred.
Green Tourism Bronze Award
View special offers or book now