Lugger Hotel Nr Mevagissey, Devon & Cornwall
Boutique hotel set in a secluded Cornish fishing coveBook
Member since 2013
Nestled in the picturesque cove and tiny harbour of Portloe, this cosy property is set within the beautiful Roseland Peninsula. Surrounded by cliffs and headlands which form part of the Cornish Coastal Footpath, the Lugger boasts an unrivaled beauty and enduring timelessness.
OPL Exclusive details
From £62.97 pppn for a 13 night stay, to £89.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink (Prosecco or glass of wine, value £7)
- A la carte dinner for two on your first evening (allowance £40 pp)
- Full breakfast daily
- Complimentary late check out at noon (value £30)
- Within 3 days of arrival date this package is non amendable and non refundable if cancelled. Dog charges payable to the hotel on departure.
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Hidden gem. Charming hotel overlooking Portloe harbour
- AA 2 rosette restaurant
- Elegant luxury bedrooms, some with sea views and balconies
- Plenty of coastline walks from the front door of the hotel
- Sit out on the sun terrace and do some seal spotting!
- Spa treatments available in the comfort of your room
- The coastal road via Mevagissey is stunning though expect very narrow winding roads. The quickest route is via the main road
- Deluxe rooms tend to have better views
How to find Lugger Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7pm – 9pm daily
Private parking is available on site.
There is no lift in the main hotel.
There are some bedrooms on the ground floor with a few steps to access. There are no fully accessible bedrooms. There are no ground floor bedrooms with a walk in shower.
There are no family rooms at the hotel but children can be accommodated in cots or on a Z-bed.
Children under 5 are free, children aged 5-12 are charged for food only.
Children aged 12-16 charged £30 per night for extra beds.
Room upgrades may apply.
Dogs can be accommodated in all rooms, apart from the Cottages, at a charge of £12.50 per dog, per night.
This must be payable to the hotel on departure. Dogs are allowed in the rooms and terrace, but not the lounge or restaurant. Although, the hotel can accommodate you and your dog in their Conservatory for breakfast and dinner if preferred.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: