Lugger Hotel Nr Mevagissey, Devon & Cornwall
Boutique hotel set in a secluded Cornish fishing coveBook
Member since 2013
Nestled in the picturesque cove and tiny harbour of Portloe, this cosy property is set within the beautiful Roseland Peninsula. Surrounded by cliffs and headlands which form part of the Cornish Coastal Footpath, the Lugger boasts an unrivaled beauty and enduring timelessness.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break
From £118.25 pppn for a 6 night stay, to £134.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior Double room and receive:
- Bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival
- A la carte dinner for two each evening (allowance £40 pp)
- Full breakfast daily
- Complimentary late check out at noon (value £30)
There are 8 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Hidden gem. Charming hotel overlooking Portloe harbour
- AA 2 rosette restaurant
- Elegant luxury bedrooms, some with sea views and balconies
- Plenty of coastline walks from the front door of the hotel
- Sit out on the sun terrace and do some seal spotting!
- Spa treatments available in the comfort of your room
In Room Treatments
Make the most of your stay at the Lugger Hotel with a treatment in the comfort of your own room. There is a tempting range of rejuvenating and relaxing spa therapies. Please note that there are no additional spa facilities at the hotel and treatments must be pre-booked with the freelance therapist, please contact us for the number and if essential to stay check prior is recommended.
- The coastal road via Mevagissey is stunning though expect very narrow winding roads. The quickest route is via the main road.
- Deluxe rooms tend to have better views
How to find Lugger Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7pm – 9pm daily
Private parking is available on site.
There is no lift in the main hotel.
There are some bedrooms on the ground floor with a few steps to access. There are no fully accessible bedrooms. There are no ground floor bedrooms with a walk in shower.
There are no family rooms at the hotel but children can be accommodated in cots or on a Z-bed.
Children 12 & under will need to pay £25 per child + meals
Children 13 & over are full paying guests
All hotel rooms with the exception of Junior Suite and Cottages are dog friendly.
Dogs are welcome, but we ask you to please pre-book prior to arrival.
Please note, only one dog per room is allowed and all dogs must remain on a lead whilst in the hotel and are not permitted in the restaurant or conservatory during meal times.
Daily charge of £25.00 per dog, per night to be paid upon departure.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: