Longworth Hall Hotel Herefordshire, Shropshire & Herefordshire
Boutique Country House Hotel near HerefordBook
Member since November 2022
Stunning Georgian Manor House nestled in three acres of grounds in the idyllic Herefordshire countryside. Only three miles to the historic City of Hereford with its range of attractions and activities. After a day exploring, relax in the Georgian Lounge by the roaring fire before dining in the newly refurbished Blue Room Restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
Relaxing Country Break
From £55.65 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £92.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Double room and receive:
- A bottle of Prosecco on arrival
- Dinner for two on one evening in the Blue Room (Allocation £35pp)
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Dine on additional evenings and receive a complimentary bottle of house wine
- Lazy late check out (subject to availability on arrival)
- Please note the Restaurant is closed on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. If you would like a 1 night Bed & Breakfast stay during this period, please contact our team
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Newly refurbished Blue Room Restaurant
- Superb location to explore the area
- Georgian Lounge with open fire
- 3 acres of stunning grounds
- Only 3 miles from historic Hereford
- Wealth of walks and activities on the doorstep
How to find Longworth Hall Hotel
Longworth Hall Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Served daily from 8.00 am until 9.30 am
Wednesday – Saturday: 6 – 8 pm
Last Sunday of the month: 12 – 3 pm
Complimentary parking is available
All rooms are on the first floor and the restaurant, bar and dinning area are on the ground floor, due to the age of the building there is not a lift
A family room is available, please contact our team for availability
History of the hotel
Longworth Hall has been in the same family since 1955. Much time has been spent researching the history of the old mansion and it's former estate. The present house dates back to 1788 but the history of the estate can be traced back to doomsday!
The restored mansion house is set in 3 acres of garden and boasts the style of a Keck's country house. A 3 storey central block with lower wings having semi circular bows, allowing for unusual shaped rooms. You will fall in love with the stunning oval Bridal Suite.
As you approach the house you will be enchanted by the Yew tree standing in the grounds. The restored mansion is old and grand with beautiful original Georgian features, coving, high ceilings, chandeliers, a curved staircase up to the bedrooms and an open fire in the winter.
Pets are not accepted at this hotel.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: