Member since 2013
Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa is Pembrokeshire's best kept secret. Just two miles from award-winning secluded beaches, coves and the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. This country house hotel with its £2m spa is perfect for exploring the region.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Getaway
From £80.72 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £95 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay Thu 1st, Fri 2nd, Sat 3rd, Sun 4th December and receive :
- Cream Tea on Arrival
February: 1st, 2nd, 3rd (+15 others)
January: 1st, 2nd, 3rd (+28 others)
Stay in a Superior King room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £29.50).
- Dinner for two each evening (allowance £50 per room, per night)
- Full spa access and 10% off Pre-Booked treatments
- Full Welsh breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary late check out at 12 noon (value £10)
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive a complimentary Afternoon Tea for two
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine 4 star spa hotel just 2 miles from the stunning Pembrokeshire coast
- Modern spa facility with indoor pool
- Comfortable, spacious bedrooms
- Perfect for families, couples or those simply wanting to explore this beautiful part of Wales
- The dining experience is pleasant - food is more 'hearty' than fine dining. During the week dinner is usually served in the conservatory and at the weekends in the stateroom.
- The spa has four treatment rooms, so it's best to pre-book before arrival to guarantee best times
How to find Lamphey Court Hotel
Lamphey Court Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
6.30am - 9.30am Mon - Fri
7.30am - 10am Sat & Sun
12pm - 2.30pm
6.30pm - 9.30pm daily
Please request a preferred time for dinner upon booking.
2.30pm - 5pm daily
Free parking is available on-site.
There are several steps up to the main hotel and 5 steps to the ground floor rooms. There are no fully accessible rooms. The hotel does not have a lift. There are no rooms with a walk-in shower.
Under 10's stay free when sharing parents bedroom on a room only basis (breakfast is charged at £6.95 per child per day if required), this is payable directly to the hotel. Over this age a £25 per night is charged inclusive of B&B. Cots can be provided upon request and are charged at £10 per night.
Children's swim times are 8am - 10.30am and 3.30 - 6pm daily.
Dogs allowed via prior arrangement. Allocation of bedroom will be within a studio bedroom in the courtyard, a £10.00 per night charge is applied. Dogs are not permitted in self catering accommodation.
Dogs are not allowed in the main hotel, only in the dog friendly bedrooms.
Please enquire about availability of a dog friendly room before booking.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: