Member since 2013
Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa is Pembrokeshire's best kept secret. Just two miles from award-winning secluded beaches, coves and the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. This country house hotel with its £2m spa is perfect for exploring the region.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Getaway
From £92.50 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £100 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior King room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £29.50).
- Dinner for two each evening (allowance £50 per room, per night. Please book your preferred time with the hotel before arrival)
- Full spa access and 10% off pre-booked treatments (subject to availability)
- Full Welsh breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary late check out at 12 noon (value £25)
There are 7 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine 4 star spa hotel just 2 miles from the stunning Pembrokeshire coast
- Modern spa facilities
- Comfortable, spacious bedrooms
- Perfect for families, couples or those simply wanting to explore this beautiful part of Wales
- 14 metre infinity pool
- Beautiful secluded spacious grounds
- The dining experience is pleasant - food is more 'hearty' than fine dining.
- Sauna and Steam room run on alternate days.
How to find Lamphey Court Hotel
Lamphey Court Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast: 6.30am - 9.30am Mon - Fri, 7.30am - 10am Sat & Sun
Lunch: 12pm - 2.30pm
Dinner: 6.30pm - 9.30pm daily
Please request a preferred time for dinner upon booking.
Afternoon Tea: 2.30pm - 5pm daily
Free parking is available on-site.
There are several steps up to the main hotel and 5 steps to the ground floor rooms. There are no fully accessible rooms. The hotel does not have a lift. There are no rooms with a walk-in shower.
Children aged 10 and under stay free when sharing parents bedroom on a room only basis (breakfast is charged at £6.95 per child per day if required), this is payable directly to the hotel. There is a maximum of one child per room.
Cots can be provided upon request and are charged at £10 per night.
Children's swim times are 8am - 10.30am and 3.30 - 6pm daily.
Dogs allowed via prior arrangement. Allocation of bedroom will be within a studio bedroom in the Coach House and Courtyard, a £10.00 per night charge is applied. Dogs are not permitted in self catering accommodation. Please contact us to check dog friendly room availability.
Dogs are not allowed in the main hotel, they are allowed in the dog friendly bedrooms which are situated in the Coach House.
Please enquire about availability of a dog friendly room before booking.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: