Lake Country House Nr Builth Wells, Mid Wales
Luxury 4* country spa hotel in the heart of WalesBook
Member since 2003
The Lake Country House is situated in 50 acres of welcoming Welsh countryside, with pathways, riverside walks and a well-stocked trout lake. The hotel has added to its reputation of luxury bedrooms and fine dining by also adding an impressive spa facility, including indoor pool.
OPL Exclusive details
Relaxing Country Break
From £113.93 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £152.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Double room and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £30)
- 4 Course dinner on one evening in the award winning restaurant (value £55 pp)
- Full Welsh Breakfast for two daily
- 20% discount on pre booked spa treatments (valid for stays 1st October to 30th June)
- Lazy noon check out
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Real hidden gem - luxury spa hotel near Builth Wells
- Nature lovers paradise with plenty of lakes and walks
- Traditional elegant bedrooms
- Dog friendly
- Close to the Elan Valley reservoir
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Nearby train station
- Independent family owned hotel
- Its relatively remote location may put some off, but in reality, the roads are good and you can be there within a couple of hours of the M5.
How to find Lake Country House
Lake Country House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Dinner is served between 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Afternoon Tea is served between 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Smart Casual wear, Jeans are not accepted.
Parking available onsite.
The hotel has 30 bedrooms, 5 of which are situated on the 2nd floor in the main house. There are 12 suites on the first floor which are accessible via a flight of stairs, the one remaining room in the house is situated on the ground floor and is accessible via ramps.
The lodge building is 50m from the hotel - one of the ground floor suites has been specially designed with the less mobile in mind. The restaurant, lounges, billiard and conference rooms are all accessible by wheelchair.
To preserve the tranquility of The Lake Country House, we request that children under 10 years do not dine in the main restaurant, a table will be set up in the Oak Room for families with younger children.
There will be a £25.00 charge per child (Bed & Breakfast) per night. Children aged between 8 and 16 may use the pool for 1 hour a day between 4:00pm-5:00pm, and Sundays between 2.30pm - 5.30pm.
Dogs are welcome. £15.00 charge per night, they can stay in some suites and they are not permitted in the public rooms.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: