Ballathie House is one of the UK's leading country house hotels situated on its own Perthshire estate overlooking the River Tay, gateway to the Scottish Highlands.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Classic double room and receive:
- A complimentary miniature of Ballathie Malt Whisky on arrival (value £6)
- 5 Course Gourmet dinner for two each evening (value £55 per person)
- Full Scottish breakfast each day
- Complimentary late check out (subject to availability)
- Award winning 4 star Perthshire luxury country hotel
- Set on a private riverside estate just over 1 hr from Edinburgh
- Traditional well appointed rooms
- Renowned 2 AA rosette dining
- Perfect for exploring the majestic Perthshire countryside
- Green Tourism Silver Award
Golf Course Nearby
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7:30am - 9:30am Mon - Sat
8am - 10am Sun
12:30pm - 1:30pm
7pm - 8:45pm
3pm - 4pm Mon - Sat
4pm - 5pm Sun
Dinner dress is smart
Ample free parking available. Disabled spaces available at the main entrance to the hotel.
The public lounge, bar and restaurant are all located on the ground floor of the hotel and have disabled access. We have one bedroom on the ground floor of the hotel which is equipped for disabled use.
Some rooms are large enough to accommodate extra beds/cots for children under the age of 12. An additional charge of £20.00 per child, per night B&B will apply when sharing a room with 2 full paying adults.
No high chairs or young children are allowed in the Dining Room at Dinner. A supper menu is available at 6 pm by prior arrangement, this menu is not available after 7 pm. Childrens portions of the Dinner menu are available at 2/3 published price.
Dogs are welcome in our standard bedrooms. Dogs are not allowed in the public areas of the hotel. We request that you advise us in advance if bringing a dog. A charge of £20.00 per dog, per stay will apply. Dogs must not be left unattended in the room and must be kept under control at all times. The hotel reserve the right to charge for special cleaning and compensation for loss or damage in rooms.
Your dog will receive a warm welcome, with a bag of tasty treats and welcome gift!
A special treat is the option to dine in our Alcove area during breakfast or in the evening (on request and subject to availability).
Green Tourism Silver Award
View special offers or book now