Achray House Hotel St Fillans, Perthshire
Independently operated, award-winning hotel on Loch EarnBook
Member since 2019
Achray House Hotel is located on the banks of Loch Earn, providing guests with exquisite views and a range of activities right on the doorstep. Enjoy sumptuous fine dining menus in the restaurant, then relax and enjoy an old-school board game before heading up to one of the individually designed bedrooms.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Standard Loch View/Garden room and receive:
- A complimentary welcome drink each in the bar on arrival (local beer, house wine, teas / coffees etc)
- Dinner for two on one evening in the Restaurant with coffee (value £35 pp)
- 20% off wines by the bottle during your stay
- Full breakfast for two daily
- 1 pm late check out (subject to availability)
- This package is non refundable in the event of cancellation
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Ideal base to explore the Southern Highlands
- Fine dining restaurant
- Breathtaking scenery
- On the banks of Loch Earn
- Privately owned and operated
- Set in Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
- Individually designed bedrooms
- Variety of activities in the local area
- Multi award-winning property
How to find Achray House Hotel
Achray House Hotel
On Loch Earn
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast: 8.30 -9.45
Lunch: 13:00 – 18:30
Dinner: 18:30 - 20.30 (Wednesday - Sunday until 31/03/23)
Complimentary on-site parking is available.
Electric car charging:
The hotel offers a BP Chargemaster Electric Car Charger.
Guests will require the BP Pulse App for the above
Due to it's age, this is not an accessible property.
Hotel rooms are unfortunately not equipped to accommodate small children
Loch Earn remains the magic ingredient in Achray House Hotel's charm.
High speed 100mbps Wi-Fi is available free throughout the hotel. Due to its rural location, guests are advised to check mobile coverage in the area prior to booking.
History of the hotel
The exact origin of the name, Achray House, is unknown. Built as a stately country home in the late 1800s, it was 'Victoria Cottage' for a while, in honor of Queen Victoria, who commented on it when passing St Fillans en route to the Highlands. Not long after, it became 'Achray House'. In the 1900s Achray House became a guest house, and later a hotel. One recent guest remembered older relatives visiting Achray House for a holiday decades ago, all the way from Crieff - with their beloved cow in tow!
There is a pet friendly garden room complete with it's own garden. A charge of £30 per dog per night is applicable.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: