Member since 2019
The Eastbury is a family run, boutique hotel located in historic Sherborne. The 2 AA Rosette restaurant boasts home grown produce, or dine on the terrace with views of the stunning walled garden. A superb base for exploring the riches of the area or simply relax in the newly built spa and enjoy the home from home experience and excellent service.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Country Getaway - Luxury Double Room
From £146.67 pppn for a 3 night stay, to £177.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Luxury Double room and receive:
- Complimentary room upgrade subject to availability on arrival
- A bottle of house wine in your room on arrival
- 3 course Dinner for two on the first evening in the restaurant (value £39 pp)
- A complimentary £20 wine credit when dining in the restaurant on any extra evening during your stay*
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- *Subject to 3 courses minimum per person. Credit cannot be carried forward to other nights, and no cash refund.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 2 AA rosette restaurant serving home grown & local produce
- Newly opened spa in October 2019
- Alfresco terrace
- Newly built Potting Shed Suites in August 2019
- Superbly located for local attractions and to explore West Dorset and Somerset
- Unique chef's table dining experience pod
- Voted Dorset Magazine's Best Hotel Restaurant
- Surrounded by the beautiful Dorset Countryside
There is a charge of £25 pp to use the spa, we recommend booking your slot in advance as it is very popular. One hour sessions available to hotel residents throughout the day. Treatments and use of the spa facilities must be booked at reception before arrival.
How to find The Eastbury Hotel & Spa
The Eastbury Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast – 7am to 9.30am Midweek / 8am to 10am Weekends
Lunch – 12pm to 2pm
Afternoon Tea – 3.00pm to 5.30pm
Dinner – 6.30pm to 9pm
There is a complimentary private car park behind the hotel. To find the car park drive past the hotel with it on your right and then turn right into East Mill Lane, turn right again in front of Sherborne Business Centre and follow the lane around to the back of the hotel. You can walk up the garden path to reception from the car park.
There are two ground floor rooms
One of the Luxury double rooms can accommodate an extra bed (under 12 years)at an additional charge of £30.00 per night, cots can be accommodated with prior notice at £20 per room per night. Please contact our reservations team to establish availability.
Somewhat of a hidden treasure, the beautiful gardens are a sanctuary and offer tranquility for relaxation, a quiet walk, or a snooze in the sun.
Laced with pretty flowers, across the changing seasons you will see hazel, lavender, roses, acers, honeysuckle, magnolia, bluebells and many more.
Won Best UK & Ireland Hotel for Luxury Value voted by CNJ Readers at the Conde Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence 2020
History of the hotel
The Eastbury Hotel is a charming boutique Georgian period listed townhouse (Dated 1740) hotel set within a spectacular walled garden.
Pets are welcome in some rooms at £25 per dog, per night.
Dog friendly rooms are Garden Deluxe and Garden Potting Shed Suites, for which upgrade supplements will apply.
The Eastbury strives to be the best Dog Friendly Hotel in Dorset, offering guests to dine with their furry friend in the award winning 2AA Rosette, Seasons Restaurant. A doggy dinner is available at £5.00 per dog and a special doggy welcome pack will be waiting for them in the room ready for their arrival.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: