Member since 2013
The Bermondsey Square Hotel is located in the heart of vibrant Bermondsey, with its thriving restaurant, bar and club scene, art galleries, design studios and boutique shops. Located close to The Shard and Tower Bridge, and with excellent public transport links, this is the perfect venue for a fun, celebratory night away in London.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
Romantic Lazy Break - Superior Room
From £74.50 pppn for a 1 night stay, to £81.65 pppn for a 7 night stay
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- Hot cooked breakfast included daily (value £12.95 pp)
- 15% discount off food only when dining in the restaurant
- Complimentary noon late check out (value £20)
- Complimentary upgrade on arrival (subject to availability on check in)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine luxury hotel in thriving Bermondsey, South London
- Stylish luxury bedrooms including the Lucy suite with private hot tub
- Bright, contemporary interior
- Close to Tate Modern, The Shard & Tower Bridge
- Ideal for a celebratory night or two away
- Excellent public transport links to Greenwich, the O2 and West End
- No alcohol is served within the hotel, although there are plenty of bars and pubs in the area, and you are welcome to consume alcohol in your bedroom (room fridges provided)
- They don't serve pork products, but this didn't detract from the excellent breakfast when we stayed
- The hotel and car park are within the congestion zone so relevant fees will apply if you are driving
How to find The Bermondsey Square Hotel
The Bermondsey Square Hotel
Bermondsey Square Hotel
Tower Bridge Road
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time:11:00 AM
The hotel offers all day dining in b2, open 11am-10.45pm every day.
Nearest parking is NCP Kipling Street, London. The postcode for your sat nav is SE1 3RU. Around £28 for 24h.
The hotel has 4 accessible rooms that are spacious, allowing a wheelchair turning circle at each side of the bed and within the bathroom.
Step free access to ground floor entrance to hotel with wide automatic doors, ground level reception/ check-in desk, lift access to all the bedrooms, assistance dogs welcome, lounge/ restaurant and toilet are fully accessible on the ground floor
Accessible Bedroom Features:
Shower chair, low sink and grab rails, toilet with grab rails, towels and other bathroom supplies have been placed at an accessible height, emergency pull cords x2, door width 80cm, bedside emergency pull cord - both sides, interconnecting rooms for a carer, turning space for wheelchair at either side.
Superior rooms cannot accommodate children. Family rooms are available at a supplement, please call to check availability. Cots are provided free of charge. Extra beds available upon request and are charged at £20 per night.
Dogs allowed by prior request, with a charge of £20 per dog per night. A room upgrade may be needed at an additional supplement
The hotel are happy to provide:
- Dog beds
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: