Member since September 2022
Set to open October 2022. Inside this restored Georgian terrace in the heart of London, guests will find an oasis of tranquillity, a labyrinth of chic decor, and generous hospitality. Filled with intimate spaces, a fine dining restaurant with a wine list to die for, and a glorious Sun Terrace, Sun Street is a haven in The City.
OPL Exclusive details
Bed, Breakfast and cocktail - Suite
From £267.50 pppn for a 1 night stay, to £301.67 pppn for a 6 night stay
Stay in a Suite and receive:
- Signature cocktail on arrival (value £7pp)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Rates for this offer are dynamic and change daily.
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Brand new for 2022
- Private sun terrace
- Fine dining restaurant
- Stylish, modern bedrooms
- Perfect for exploring hip Shoreditch and all The City has to offer
How to find Sun Street Hotel
Sun Street Hotel
5-15 Sun Street
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The hotel does not have it's own car park.
Sun Street is a brand new 5-star hotel on the borderline of Shoreditch and the City of London. The mix of traditional Georgian frontage and vibrantly elegant interiors, the classical original buildings and the contemporary wing, reflect this position at the intersection of two contrasting areas of the capital.
Dogs and pets are permitted at Sun Street Hotel.
Pet and Guide Dog Policy
– Owners/guests must advise the hotel in advance of arrival if they wish to bring a pet.
- The breed and weight of the pet must be advised in advance when making a booking. (Max
– A fee of £50 for all room categories per night applies.
– Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair.
– Owners/guests are asked to control any noise made by the pet to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
– The hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur.
– The pet cannot be left alone in any room at any time.
– Staff are not permitted to care for the pet – e.g. feeding or walking.
– The pet must be kept on a leash when in public areas.
– Pets are not allowed in the restaurant, meals can be taken in our lounges, with the exception of assistance dogs.
– Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the pet immediately
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: