The elegant Château la Chaire has been enhanced and transformed into a luxury hotel providing an incomparable level of comfort and service. In our opinion this is the finest small luxury hotel on the Island, with excellent dining in a spectacular setting. You must try it!
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Superior Double room and receive:
- Complimentary room upgrade on the day (subject to availability on arrival)
- Award winning meal from the menu du Jour is included each night for two in either the 2AA rosette restaurant or £35pp allocation at The Rozel country Pub*
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary late check out
- * Please note that 'La Chaire' restaurant is closed on Tuesdays, and 'The Rozel' is closed on Sundays
- Please be advised that the hotel only have one Superior room that can twin. If you require a twin bedded room, please call us to check availabiliity before booking
- Fine luxury country hotel set in Rozel Bay on the undiscovered northern Jersey coast
- Elegant luxury bedrooms with individual furnishings
- Just a short 30 minute flight from the mainland
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
CD Player in Rooms
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:30 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
La Chaire Restaurant
11.30am - 2.30pm lunch
6.30pm - 9.30pm dinner
2.30pm- 5pm daily
Free parking for 30 cars
The hotel does not have a lift.
There are no wheelchair accessible rooms.
All bedrooms are up at least one flight of stairs.
The hotel welcomes children over the age of 7.
Children aged 7 - 12 sharing with two adults stay free and pay for meals as taken.
There is 1 suite which is dog friendly and has an upgrade supplement of £30, alternatively some Classic rooms can accommodate a dog.
There is a dog charge of £10 per dog per night, dogs are not allowed in public areas.
View special offers or book now