Romantic 4 star Country Hotel & Spa situated in large private grounds just outside Stow on the Wold in the heart of the Cotswolds. Large contemporary bedrooms, oak panelled lounge areas and simply stunning food.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Garden room and receive:
- Complimentary room upgrade on the day (subject to availability)
- Complimentary bottle of chilled Grey Friers English Sparkling Wine & chocolates in your room on arrival (Value £65) OR one full afternoon tea for two during your stay (please request in advance)
- Enjoy a 3 course dinner for two each evening in the award-winning restaurant (value £35 pp)*
- Full English breakfast daily
- Weekend and bank holiday supplements apply
- * Please request preferred dining time on booking.
View all offers?
- Four star Cotswold Country Hotel
- Located between Burford & Stow, right in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Excellent 1 AA rosette restaurant
- Wood panelled lounges and bar
- Spacious bedrooms
- Set in 50 acres of private grounds in the Windrush Valley
- Just 90 mins from London
- The Coach House (200 metres) and Orangery (100 metres - some steps) are away from the main house. Guests with limited mobility may prefer main house (garden rooms)
- Sometimes a complimentary room upgrade is to The Coach House or Orangery. Please request main house if this is preferred.
- Wyck is conveniently located between the towns of Stow & Burford, though it would be difficult to walk to anywhere from the hotel.
- The most that can be seated together in the restaurant is 8 people. Parties larger than this will require a Private Dining Room (at an additional cost).
DVD in Rooms
Four Poster Bed
CD Player in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
1 AA Rosette Dining
Moreton in Marsh is 15 minutes drive
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:30 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7.30am-10am Mon- Fri
8am -10am Sat & Sun
7pm – 9pm daily
12pm – 6pm daily
Complimentary parking available at the hotel for up to 100 cars.
The hotel is fully accessible into the property, also throughout the main public areas and terraces.
1 fully accessible bedroom is available on the ground floor. This bedroom has a wet room en-suite. Please call our Reservations Team to check availability.
Standard Garden Bedrooms can accommodate anything from 1 - 2 additional pull out beds.
Children under the age of 2 are free, and additional beds for children up to the age of 12 years will be charged at £15.00 bed & breakfast per night.
Cots can be provided on request.
Children may dine in the hotel restaurant between 6.30pm and 7.30pm.
Unfortunately, pets are not permitted at Wyck Hill House hotel, in the grounds or the buildings.
View special offers or book now