Situated on the border of 3 counties - Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and Northamptonshire, Wroxton House Hotel is a central location to explore this area of outstanding natural beauty and many local historical attractions dating in parts to 1649; think cosy corners, and sumptuous interiors where you can enjoy professional service with relaxed style.
- Renowned restaurant
- Traditional and contemporary rooms
- Original features dating back to 17th century
- Ideal base to explore the eastern Cotswolds
- Pleasant gardens
- Easy M40 access
- The rooms are spread over the original hotel and a new wing.
- Although there are some ground floor rooms, there are no rooms with walk in showers and there are 6 steps down to the restaurant meaning the hotel may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
Golf Course Nearby
Internet Connection in Rooms
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:30 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
Breakfast Times: Mon - Fri 6:30 - 9:30, Sat & Sun 7am - 10:00am
Dinner Times: Mon - Sunday 6:30pm - 8:45pm
Lounge Bar: 11am - 12am
Free parking is available onsite (70 spaces)
There are 7 bedrooms on the ground floor, 4 of which can twin however there are no rooms with a walk-in shower.
There are 4 steps down to the bar and a further 2 down to the restaurant. The hotel does not have a lift.
History of the hotel
The hotel is formed from four cottages, dating from the 17th to the 19th centuries
Only assistance dogs are permitted at the hotel
Green Tourism Bronze Award
We recycle, cardboard, cooking oil, tins, plastic, glass, aluminium foil, printer cartridges. LED light bulbs throughout, light sensors in corridors, soap dispensers in public toilets, new energy efficient boiler fitted in staff cottage in 2014 and new wing bedrooms in 2015, toilets with dual flush system, sustainable fuel (LPG) and garden waste composted
View special offers or book now