Member since April 2023
Guests can relax in Georgian splendour at this small family owned boutique hotel in Tarporley in the peaceful Cheshire countryside. Sumptuous bedrooms, the finest locally-sourced produce, picture-perfect gardens, and great hospitality all combine to offer guests a welcoming and relaxing stay. It's a great base for exploring too, and is just 10 miles from historic Chester.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Lazy Break
From £61.50 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £87.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival
- Two-course dinner from the Table d'Hote menu on the first evening (or £20pp to use towards the A la Carte menu if preferred)
- Full English Breakfast daily
- Late check out at noon (subject to availability)
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Generously sized bedrooms
- Antique furniture
- Gorgeous views over the landscaped gardens
- Clay pigeon shooting onsite (subject to availability and by pre-arrangement only)
- Located in Tarporley with fantastic independent shops and boutiques.
How to find Willington Hall
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Lunch: 12.00 pm – 2.30 pm
Dinner: 6.00 pm – 9.00 pm
The hotel has ample free parking for guests.
Electric vehicle charging is available onsite, additional charges apply.
Unfortunately, Willington Hall has no ground floor or adapted bedrooms. As a listed building, there is no lift.
Extra beds are available for children under 10, charged at £35 per night. Meals charged as taken, a children's menu is available.
History of the hotel
Willington Hall, built in 1829, is family owned, has been run by the Begbie family for over 20 years and has four generations' worth of experience in the hotel and hospitality industries. It is now owned and run by Stuart and Diana Begbie.
Dogs are permitted in some Classic bedrooms, subject to availability, £40 per stay charge applies. Please check availability before booking. Dogs are not permitted in the dining room.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: