4 star luxury spa hotel near Stratford Upon Avon
Member since 2014
Dating back to 1886, this stunning 4* Jacobean Manor House is located at the northern tip of the Cotswolds. With a stylish spa, elegant restaurant and luxurious accommodation this hotel combines traditional charm and contemporary elegance offering the ultimate country retreat.
OPL Exclusive details
Essential Luxury Escape
From £88.43 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £95 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- Upgraded room into the main house on arrival (subject to availability)
- Cream tea for two on one of the days in the lounge or outside terrace
- Three course dinner in the award winning restaurant each evening for two people (£35.00 allowance per person)
- Full use of the luxury Spa with 10% off treatments (advance booking required)
- Full English breakfast each morning for two
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine luxury hotel on the northern edge of the Cotswolds
- Short drive to Stratford Upon Avon
- Stylish deluxe bedrooms
- Championship golf course
- Relaxing spa including indoor swimming pool & dual treatment rooms
- Green Tourism Silver Award
How to find Welcombe Hotel Spa and Golf Club
Welcombe Hotel Spa and Golf Club
Stratford Upon Avon
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.00 - 9.30 Monday - Friday
7.30.00 - 10.30 Sat/Sun
12.00pm - 2.00pm
19.00 - 21.30
Free onsite parking
Disabled accessible bedrooms are available - please speak to one of our team to check availability.
All children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1. Double check with our reservations team for availability, children cannot be accommodated in a Standard Double/Twin room, upgrades will need to be applied.
Children are only allowed to use the swimming pool within the Spa facilities - times are restricted to 10am - 12pm and 3pm - 5pm.
History of the hotel
The Grade II* listed 19th century neo-Jacobean mansion was designed by Henry Clutton 150 years ago– the architect behind Battle Abbey and Lille Cathedral.
Dogs are allowed by prior arrangement, a fee of £15 per stay is applicable, per dog. They are welcome in the Bar but not the Restaurant
Green Tourism Silver Award
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: