Member since April 2019
Three Ways House is a unique and full of character, located in historic Mickleton in the north of the Cotswolds. Superbly located for visiting local attractions such as Stratford-upon-Avon or just enjoy all of the pudding themed delights the hotel has to offer. With welcoming log fires in the winter and a lovely rose filled garden to enjoy in the summer, it's like a home from home.
OPL Exclusive details
Food Lovers Break - Superior Room
From £94.50 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £102.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior double room and receive:
- Early 2 pm check in (value £20)
- Complimentary cream tea for two on arrival* (value £7.25 pp)
- Dinner for two each evening in Salford Restaurant or the Brasserie (allowance of £35pp towards food)
- 20% off wines by the bottle from the wine list
- Full breakfast for two daily
- *Cream tea can be taken on a different day if preferred
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Individually styled bedrooms, some with private patio gardens
- Superb local walks with easy access and miles of footpaths
- Award winning restaurant
- Ideal Cotswold location - 15 minutes from Startford-upon-Avon
- 90 minutes from London
- Home of the famous Pudding Club
How to find Three Ways House
Three Ways House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.00am - 10.00 am
Randall's Bar Brasserie
12 noon - 2pm and 6.30pm - 9pm
The Salford Restaurant
Dinner 6.30pm - 9pm
Sunday Lunch 12noon - 2pm
Complimentary on site parking is available
Four rooms have a walk in shower (2 of them just Classic rooms and 2 of them Superior). There is a lift at the hotel, there are a number of ground floor rooms; some of these have pretty, private patio gardens.
Children are welcome in certain rooms, an additional charge is applicable, please contact our team to check availability
There is a garden to the rear or the hotel with plenty of seating
Your well-behaved dog is welcome to stay too! Some of the rooms have their own pretty patio garden and there is easy access to the miles of footpaths and walks on the doorstep. There is a £15 per night per dog charge. Dogs will have a box with blanket, towel, treats, bowl and rules.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: