The Wordsworth Hotel Grasmere, Lake District
Luxury hotel with pool in picturesque GrasmereBook
Member since 2012
The Wordsworth is situated in the heart of the picture-postcard village of Grasmere. Once the Earl of Cadogan's shooting lodge, the hotel has a relaxed ambience, comfortable bedrooms, and fantastic dining options. The ideal retreat to soak up the views of the Lakes and experience the sense of space, mountain air and beauty of one of Britain's most popular destinations.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
Classic Lake Escape - Cosy
From £102.50 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £113.50 pppn for a 6 night stay
Stay in a Cosy Double room and receive:
- Full English Breakfast daily
- Dinner each evening in the restaurant or the bar (value £26pppn) (please note this is a daily rate and cannot be accumulated throughout your stay)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Situated in the picturesque Lake District village of Grasmere
- Indoor pool
- Gardens with wonderful views
- Individually designed bedrooms
- The hotel is a tranquil little haven though the village of Grasmere itself is prone to quite a few visiting tour buses during the day.
How to find The Wordsworth Hotel
The Wordsworth Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:4:00 PM
Hotel check-out time:11:00 AM
Breakfast: 8am - 9:45am daily
Lunch: 12pm - 5pm
Dinner: 6:15pm - 8:45pm
Complimentary on site parking is available
Three rooms are on the ground floor for guests with poor mobility. They also have rooms with walk-in showers for those with mobility issues or if that is your preference.
There is a lift to both upper floors.
The hotel welcomes well behaved dogs in some bedrooms at an additional charge of £10 per dog per night.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Bowness on Windermere
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: