The Wordsworth Hotel & Spa Grasmere, Lake District
4* hotel & spa set in the heart of the pretty Lake District village of Grasmere
Member since 2012
The Wordsworth Hotel and Spa is a popular 4 star luxury hotel situated in the heart of the picture-postcard Lake District, village of Grasmere. The hotel offers 2 dining experiences, an intimate spa with indoor pool, and stylish ensuite bedrooms, many with far reaching mountain views.
OPL Exclusive details
From £75.10 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £77.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Courtyard room and receive:
- A complimentary cream tea for two
- £25pp dining allowance each evening which can be used in the Bistro or towards dinner in the Signature restaurant
- Full English breakfast daily
- 15% off spa treatments (treatments should be pre-booked before arrival and are subject to availability)
There are 8 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4 star rated country hotel in the picturesque Lake District village of Grasmere
- Rosette award winning restaurant with separate bistro
- Intimate spa leisure area including indoor pool
- Gardens with wonderful views
- Perfect base for a Lake District getaway
- The hotel is a tranquil little haven though the village of Grasmere itself is prone to quite a few visiting tour buses during the day.
How to find The Wordsworth Hotel & Spa
The Wordsworth Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7:45am - 9:45am Mon - Sat
12pm - 2pm Mon - Sat
12pm - 2:30pm Sun
6:15pm - 9:45pm
12pm - 5pm
Complimentary on site parking is available
Three rooms are on the ground floor for guests with poor mobility. We also have rooms with walk-in showers for those with mobility issues or if that is your preference.
There is a lift to both upper floors.
Up to 2 extra beds can be placed in some rooms. For children 12 years and under extra beds are charged at £25 per night on a bed & breakfast basis when sharing with 2 adults. (Classic rooms can not accommodate extra beds, please contact us for upgrade charges).
Children may use the pool & spa when accompanied by an adult.
Dogs are allowed to stay in some ground floor bedrooms, but not allowed in the public rooms other than the Garden Room and the Dove Bar. Dog accommodation is subject to availability and may require a room upgrade. Dogs are charged at £20 per night. The dog friendly rooms are 1 Courtyard room, 1 Superior room and 1 Classic room (the Classic room has a wet room within). Availability of these rooms would need to be checked first.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: