The Wordsworth Hotel Grasmere, Lake District
4* hotel set in the heart of the pretty Lake District village of GrasmereBook
Member since 2012
The Wordsworth is a popular 4 star luxury hotel situated in the heart of the picture-postcard village of Grasmere. A country house hotel with a relaxed ambience, comfortable bedrooms, and award-winning dining. The ideal retreat to soak up the views of the lakes and experience the sense of space, mountain air and secluded beauty spots.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Lazy Break - Courtyard King
From £96.93 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £133.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Courtyard King room and receive:
- Chilled bottle of Prosecco in room on arrival (value £29)
- Dinner for two on first evening
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary late check out at midday (£25)
- Complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability on check in
There are 10 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4 star rated country hotel in the picturesque Lake District village of Grasmere
- Rosette award winning restaurant with separate bistro
- Indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna
- Gardens with wonderful views
- Perfect base for a Lake District getaway
- Individually designed bedrooms
- The hotel is a tranquil little haven though the village of Grasmere itself is prone to quite a few visiting tour buses during the day.
How to find The Wordsworth Hotel
The Wordsworth Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am - 9:45am Daily
12pm - 2pm Mon - Sat
12pm - 2:30pm Sun
6pm - 8.30pm
12pm - 5pm
Complimentary on site parking is available
Three rooms are on the ground floor for guests with poor mobility. They also have rooms with walk-in showers for those with mobility issues or if that is your preference.
There is a lift to both upper floors.
Up to 2 extra beds can be placed in some rooms. For children 12 years and under extra beds are charged at £25 per night on a bed & breakfast basis when sharing with 2 adults. (Classic rooms can not accommodate extra beds, please contact us for upgrade charges).
Cots are charged at £10 per night.
Children may use the pool & spa when accompanied by an adult.
Dogs are allowed to stay in some ground floor bedrooms, but not allowed in the public rooms other than the Garden Room and the Dove Bar. Dog accommodation is subject to availability and may require a room upgrade. Dogs are charged at £20 per night. The dog friendly rooms are 1 Courtyard room, 1 Superior room and 1 Classic room (the Classic room has a wet room within). Availability of these rooms would need to be checked first.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: