The Wood Norton is an impressive Grade II listed hotel in a countryside setting on the outskirts of the riverside town of Evesham, in the shadows of the Malvern Hills and on the edge of the Cotswolds. The Wood Norton is one of the finest hotels in the Cotswolds, with a wonderful blend of period charm and contemporary design.
- Re-opened in 2012 as a stunning luxury hotel
- Stylish bar and lounge areas to relax and unwind with wonderful views
- Large character bedrooms
- 2 AA Rosette wood panelled Brasserie
- Easy M5 access
- Ideal base to explore the popular northern Cotswold villages
- The hotel is on the North-western tip of the Cotswolds.
- The Pear Tree rooms are set slightly away from the main house (just 50 yards or less).
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Internet Connection in Rooms
1 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7am-10.30am Mon- Fri
8am -10.30am Sat & Sun
Full Bar menu available
7.00pm – 9.30pm daily
The Brasserie is open 7 days a week
1pm - 4:30pm daily (subject to availability)
Parking available on site
2 adapted disabled Pear Tree rooms available.
Disabled toilets on ground floor, with wheelchair access to Reception and Restaurant. Wheelchair access to disabled car parking spaces.
Lift in the main building
Children can only stay in upgraded Hall rooms (£30 supplement on Pear Tree room per night) + £20 per child per night for an extra bed.
Children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
Children may dine in the hotel restaurant between 6.30pm and 7.30pm
No dogs allowed
View special offers or book now