The Wheatsheaf Inn Northleach, Cotswolds
17th century coaching inn in the heart of the Cotwolds
Member since May 2019
The Wheatsheaf Inn is nestled deep within the quaint village of Northleach, the 17th century coaching inn may feel a million miles away from it all, but actually just a stone's throw from some of the top places to visit in the Cotswolds. With roaring fires, beautiful gardens and delicious seasonal fare. Original features and stylish bedrooms, it's the ideal base to relax or explore the Cotswolds.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break - Very Good Room
From £78.04 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £117.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Very Good room and receive:
- A pre-dinner glass of Nytimber sparkling English wine each on the first evening (value £11 pp)
- Dinner for two in the restaurant on the first night (£70 per couple allowance)
- Early check in subject to availability and a guaranteed 1 pm late check out (value £25)
- Full breakfast daily
- Complimentary daily newspaper
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Renowned Cotswold restaurant
- Tiered gardens and outdoor dining
- Roaring fires in winter
- Unique tasteful bedrooms some with original features
- Set in the heart of the Cotswolds
- 15 minutes from Cheltenham and only two hours from London
- Stunning surroundings and walks
How to find The Wheatsheaf Inn
The Wheatsheaf Inn
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am - 10am
12 noon - 6pm
7pm - 9pm
There is a car park on site which is limited but complimentary, otherwise there is on-street parking which is all free of charge.
There is a car park on site which is limited but complimentary, otherwise there is on street parking which is all free of charge.
There are 3 ground floor rooms
Children are welcome, cots are complimentary and fold out beds are available for under 14 at £25 a night bed and breakfast. Please contact our team to check suitable availability.
There is a toy box and board games as well as plenty of local activites for children.
With beautiful tiered flower beds, perfumed planters, and plenty of parasols, there's no better place to while away a sunny afternoon.
Dogs are welcome in some Very Good and Excellent rooms, there is a charge of £15 per dog per night, bed, bowls and treats are included. Please contact our team to check availability.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: