Situated on Lord Street, Southport's Parisienne Boulevard, The Vincent takes comfort and personal service to new heights – all within a fresh, stylish and contemporary interior.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a V Studio room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco and chocolates in your room on arrival
- Dinner for two each evening (£25 pp allowance - food only)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- 1 pm late check out
- Elegant contemporary guestrooms
- Stylish members bar serving chic cocktails
- 2 AA Rosette award winning restaurant
- Close to nearby beaches
- Day trip to Liverpool
- The hotel holds parties in the Cocktail bar on some Saturday nights. These go on into the early hours.
- The hotel has a members bar. Whilst every effort is made to accommodate hotel guests, during busy periods and weekends admission is not guaranteed, particularly when returning back to the hotel late into the evening.
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
Vincent Café & Restaurant
Dining is available all day.
In addition to the full menu Brunch is served from 7am - 12pm Monday-Saturday and 8am - 12pm on Sundays
The casual menu runs from 12pm - 6pm.
Afternoon Tea is served between 3pm - 6pm daily
Dinner is served until 9:30pm
Valet Parking is available subject to availability £20 for 24 hours. Alternatively there is plenty of public (paid) on street parking directly outside the hotel.
There is a lift at the hotel.
Hotel has 3 accessible rooms on the 2nd floor.
Children can be accommodated in some rooms and are charged at £25 per child per night for extra beds if staying on a room only basis.
Children's Bed and Breakfast is £30 per child per night.
Please contact us to check availability.
History of the hotel
Opening its doors in 2008, the hotel was designed by award-winning architects Falconer Chester Hall.
View special offers or book now