The Vincent Hotel Southport, North West England
Luxuriously stylish boutique hotel in SouthportBook
Member since 2018
Situated on Lord Street, Southport's Parisienne Boulevard, the 4-star hotel takes comfort and personal service to new heights. Located just minutes from the beach and main shopping areas, The Vincent offers great service, relaxed dining and luxuroius bedrooms, all within a fresh, stylish and contemporary interior.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Lazy Break
From £73.50 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £107.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a V Residence room and receive:
- A bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £32)
- Dinner for two on your first evening (allowance of £50 per room)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Late check out at noon
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Elegant, contemporary bedrooms
- Stylish members bar serving chic cocktails
- Residents only gym
- Close to nearby beaches
- Day trip to Liverpool
- The hotel holds parties in the Cocktail bar on some Saturday nights. These go on into the early hours.
- The hotel has a members bar. Whilst every effort is made to accommodate hotel guests, during busy periods and weekends admission is not guaranteed, particularly when returning back to the hotel late into the evening.
How to find The Vincent Hotel
The Vincent Hotel
98 LORD ST
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Vincent Café & Restaurant
Dining is available all day. In addition to the full menu Brunch is served from 7am - 12pm Monday-Saturday and 8am - 12pm on Sundays
Afternoon Tea is served between 3pm - 6pm daily
Dinner is served until 9:30pm
Valet Parking is available subject to availability £20 for 24 hours. Alternatively there is plenty of public (paid) on street parking directly outside the hotel.
There is a lift and the hotel has 3 accessible rooms on the 2nd floor.
Children can be accommodated in some rooms and are charged at £25 per child per night for extra beds if staying on a room only basis.
Children's Bed and Breakfast is £30 per child per night.
Please contact us to check availability.
History of the hotel
Opening its doors in 2008, the hotel was designed by award-winning architects Falconer Chester Hall.
Dogs are not permitted at this property.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: