The Pointer Hertfordshire & Buckinghamshire
Boutique country pub with rooms in BrillBook
Member since 2021
The Pointer is a country pub with rooms in the pretty Buckinghamshire village of Brill. All dogs, children and muddy boots are all welcome. They serve hearty and honest British pub food - cooked to order and to an exceptionally high standard. Luxurious and characterful rooms and attention to detail all provide the ideal location for a relaxing break.
OPL Exclusive details
4 Special Offers for this hotel.
Relaxing Lazy Escape - Standard Room
From £71.70 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £84.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Standard room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival (local beer, house wine, tea or coffee)
- Dinner for two on the first evening (£50 per couple allowance)*
- Continental breakfast basket in your room daily
- Lazy late noon check out
- * Please note that the kitchen is closed on Monday and Tuesday
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Newly built bedrooms
- Original features
- Locally renowned restaurant
- Superbly located in Brill
- Locally sourced produce from their own butchers
- Large terrace
- Cosy fireside nooks
- Just 12 miles from Oxford
How to find The Pointer
27 Church Street
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time:11:00 AM
Please note that lunch and dinner is not available on Monday and Tuesday
Complimentary onsite parking is available
Children of any age are welcome and can be accommodated in certain rooms, additional charges will apply
Dogs are welcome to stay in all rooms - for a small surcharge of £20 per dog per stay and they will supply a dog bed plus food and water bowls.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: