Stylish decor, bespoke furnishings and stunning sea views combine to make The Llawnroc a romantic retreat where you can relax, unwind and enjoy the very best that Cornwall has to offer. Every detail at this Cornish hotel has been designed to ensure that you have an unforgettable stay.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Sea View room and receive:
- Bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £24.95)
- 3 course dinner for two on the first evening (£30pp allowance)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Stay 2 nights or more and recieve a complimentary cream tea on one afternoon (value £6.95pp)
- 3 minute walk from the beach
- Large outdoor terrace
- Spacious and stylish luxury bedrooms
- Restaurant serving locally sourced produce
- Ideal base to explore nearby resorts of St Mawes & Mevagissey.
The Llawnroc is a true hidden gem tucked away down some narrow country lanes! Make sure you use your Sat Nav.
Newquay Train Station 17 miles
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
8am - 10am daily
12pm - 9pm Monday - Saturday in the bar
12pm - 2:30pm Sunday
6pm - 9pm daily in the Restaurant
12pm - 5pm daily
Complimentary on site parking is available
There are no ground floor rooms but the hotel does have a lift.
Bathroom sizes are varied, depending on room booked. There is one room that has wheelchair access and has adapted facilities in the bathroom.
There is one room that has wheelchair access and has adapted facilities in the bathroom.
Children are welcome, additional beds are available on request and can be accommodated in some rooms. Additional beds are £35 a night. Cots are available on request.
Dogs are not permitted
View special offers or book now