Member since 2012
Nestled in the heart of picturesque Chipping Campden, The Kings Hotel is a charming 18th century town house boasting distinctive and stylish accommodation and a 3 AA Rosette restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Queen room and receive:
- Glass of Prosecco each in the bar each day
- 20% off dinner bill (food only) if dining in the restaurant
- Full English breakfast daily
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Charming 18th Century hotel set in the picture postcard Cotswold village of Chipping Campden
- 3 AA rosette restaurant and separate modern bar-brasserie
- Quirky, character guest rooms
- Relax in the private rear garden
- Wonderful base to explore Chipping Campden & the Cotswolds
How to find The Kings Hotel
The Kings Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30 am -9.30 am weekdays
8.30 am - 10.30 weekends
12 -3 pm
6.30 pm - 8.30 pm
Parking available on site.
There are accessible rooms on the ground floor in the Cottage wing.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Children under 2 can stay free, with cots provided on request
Extra beds for older children charged at £30 per night
Dogs are welcome in some Cottage Rooms at £15 per dog per night. Please check availability with our team
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: