Boutique hotel in the heart of historic BerkhamstedBook
Member since May 2021
On the edge of Berkhamsted's high street market, stands former 18th-century coaching inn. Many of the building's original features have been preserved, including the bar's substantial ‘hunting-lodge' fireplace, and exposed beams. The refurbished bedrooms, light-filled restaurant and comfortable lounge and bar create the ideal location for a break.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay on selected bonus dates and receive :
- A discount of 20 % off your break
April: 6th, 13th, 20th (+1 others)
March: 2nd, 9th, 16th (+2 others)
Stay 1 night in a Standard Double room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival (local beer, house wine, tea or coffee)
- Dinner for two on the first evening (£50 per couple allowance)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Lazy late noon check out (value £15)
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Located in the heart of the town
- Refurbished bedrooms
- Relaxed informal restaurant
- Garden terrace
- Original 18th century features
- Working fire place
- Ideal base to explore the area
How to find The Kings Arms
The Kings Arms
147 High Street
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Open daily from 7 am
Street parking is available
Children are welcome and can be accommodated in certain rooms
Dogs are welcome in rooms 15 & 16 which are family rooms, subject to availability,Costs are £20.00 per night per dog. Dogs are allowed in rooms, bar area and outside grounds only.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: