Luxury Cotswold Country Spa Hotel near Cheltenham
Member since 2012
Located on the outskirts of the Regency town of Cheltenham, The Greenway is a luxurious Elizabethan Manor House Hotel and Spa boasting 4 AA Red Stars . The Master & Feature bedrooms are particularly stunning and some of the finest accommodation and dining in the Cotswolds.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Country Getaway - Classic Room
From £88.29 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £90 pppn for a 3 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- Glass of Prosecco each on arrival (value £6.50pp)
- 2 course Table d'Hote dinner for two each evening in the award winning Garden Restaurant (value £37.50 pp)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Stay 2 nights+ and receive a complimentary access to the spa on one day (usually £25pp)
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive a £40 spa credit per room. This can be used towards spa access on any additional day, or towards treatments. Treatments are subject to availability and should be booked in advance.
- Please note that Classic rooms cannot be twinned.
There are 8 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Quintessential Cotswold Country Hotel
- Stylish elegant character rooms
- 3 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant
- Luxury Spa with indoor Hydro pool and outdoor hot tub
- Lots of lounge areas to relax and unwind
- Close to Cheltenham and easy M5 access
- Unless included with your package, or you have booked a 55 minute treatment, access to the spa is charged at £25 per person from check in until check out.
- As a boutique quirky country house expect rooms of completely different sizes. Classic rooms will be smaller and have a hand held shower over the bath so for a full luxury experience upgraded rooms may be preferred.
- From the main road the entrance to the grounds looks unspecial, but as you continue along the driveway you soon reach the majestic main house.
How to find The Greenway Hotel & Spa
The Greenway Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-10am Mon- Fri
8am -10am Sat & Sun
7pm – 9pm daily
3pm – 5.30pm daily
Complimentary parking on site
The Lodge rooms have some facilities such as a wet room however these are not in the main building and are located down a driveway, please call our team for further details.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Babies & young children can stay for free in the same room as their parents. Please request a cot if required upon booking. Cots are charged at £15 per night.
Children under 12 years charged £35 per night bed and breakfast.
All additional adults charged £75 per person per night for an extra bed in the room on a bed and breakfast basis.
Please note: children are permitted in swimming pool only between the following times:
7.30am - 9.00am and 5.00pm - 6.30pm daily
Children under 4 years old - No access to spa facilities or pool
4-16 years old - Only allowed in pool with adult supervision in the pool at the same time.
There is a charge of £10 per child per day to use the pool.
The Greenway Hotel and Spa is set within 8 acres of manicured gardens, including a herb garden for Chef and beautiful views of the Cotswolds Hills
Unless spa access is included as part of the package booked, use is charged at £25 per person per day.
History of the hotel
William I constructed the house between 1584 and 1616. The last person to reside in the house was George Constable Hayes. He then died and the house was sold to the Austens. Since then, only minor alterations have been carried out such as the Conservatory Restaurant.
Pets can be accepted by prior arrangement, at £15 per dog per night, not all rooms are dog friendly, please call the team on 0333 2125 594 to check availability. Dogs are welcome in the lounge but not the Brasserie or Restaurant.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: