Swanky 5 star boutique luxury hotel in ReadingBook
Member since 2011
Stunning 5 star luxury hotel in central Reading, around 30 mins from central London - this opulent, art-filled hotel has stylish bedrooms and beautiful lounges. Top this off with fine dining, a renowned cocktail bar and a Secret Garden and you can see why any stay at The Roseate promises an indulgent and relaxing experience. The newly built treatment rooms and in-house patisserie and boulangerie are ideal after a day shopping and exploring.
OPL Exclusive details
Relaxing Spa Escape
From £150.93 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £157 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary room upgrade subject to availability on arrival
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- 1 x 60 minute Aheli massage per person*
- Lazy noon check out
- *A choice of massages are available and must be pre booked. Can be taken on the day of arrival or departure. Please note that massages are unavailable on Monday and Tuesday
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Stylish contemporary boutique hotel in the heart of the city of Reading
- 23 stylish rooms complete with Bang & Oluffsen entertainment & Nespresso machines
- Minutes from Reading Central station with direct links to London
- 5 minutes walk to central Reading, shops and the canal side
- Choice of restaurants including the terrace restaurant
- New treatment rooms, sauna & steam room
The treatment rooms, sauna & steam room are closed on Monday & Tuesday until further notice
How to find The Roseate Reading
The Roseate Reading
26 the Forbury
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Monday to Friday 7.00 – 9.30
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 08.00 – 10.30
Monday to Sunday 12.30 – 16.30
Monday to Sunday 18.30 – 21.30
Tasting menu available till 21:00
Private car park available. There is a charge of £20 per night. This is on a first come, first served basis.
Accessible entrance and room available
This hotel does have a lift
Children welcome, rooms accommodate up to one extra child, family rooms up to 2 children. Baby cots are provided.
History of the hotel
The Hotel prides on its attention to detail, an attitude that is realised from the hotel personnel to the facilities available to make your stay cherished and memorable. Whether it is the 86,000 Italian-glass beads in the chandelier that hangs from the top of the building or the plush fabrics and swanky wallpapers, our meticulous design sense is ubiquitous in maintaining an uplifted ambience. The Roseate Reading was originally Shire Hall for the Berkshire County Council. The building, along with its wide hallways, vaulted ceilings, cornice mouldings and the original lift shaft have all been precisely restored to their original glory. To revive the old world charm of the Shire Hall, its council chamber, Eden along with its imposing fireplace and elaborate wood carvings on the doors and mantlepiece have all been restored to their past beauty. The Roseate Reading is a culmination of opulence and warmth for guests.
Pets are not permitted.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: