Stunning 5 star luxury hotel in central Reading, around 30 mins from central London - this opulent, art-filled hotel has stylish bedrooms and beautiful lounges. Top this off with fine dining, a renowned cocktail bar and a Secret Garden and you can see why any stay at The Roseate promises an indulgent and relaxing experience. The newly built treatment rooms and in-house patisserie and boulangerie are ideal after a day shopping and exploring.
OPL Exclusive details
3 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- A complimentary room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability on arrival)
- Complimentary bottle of chilled sparkling wine in your room on arrival (value £40)
- A box of home made chocolates in your room on arrival (value £14)
- Enjoy a 3 course dinner from the seasonal a-la-carte menu for two each evening with no price or menu restrictions in the restaurant (value £36 per person)
- A full English breakfast daily
- A complimentary guaranteed late checkout till 12pm (value £30)
View all offers?
- Stylish contemporary boutique hotel in the heart of the city of Reading
- 23 stylish rooms complete with Bang & Oluffsen entertainment & Nespresso machines
- Minutes from Reading Central station with direct links to London
- 5 minutes walk to central Reading, shops and the canal side
- Choice of restaurants including the terrace restaurant
- New treatment rooms, sauna & steam room
Private valet car parking is available, this is charged at £20 if staying overnight. The day charge is £12.
The treatment rooms, sauna & steam room are closed on Monday & Tuesday until further notice
Four Poster Bed
CD Player in Rooms
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Reading train station is a 7 minute walk
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
Monday to Friday 7.00 – 9.30
Saturday and Sunday 08.30 – 11.00
Monday to Sunday 12.00 – 16.30
Monday to Sunday 12.30 – 16.30
Monday to Sunday 17.30 – 21.00
Private car park available. There is a charge of £20 per night. This is on a first come, first served basis.
Accessible entrance and room available
This hotel does have a lift
Children welcome, rooms accommodate up to one extra child, family rooms up to 2 children. Baby cots are provided.
History of the hotel
The Hotel prides on its attention to detail, an attitude that is realised from the hotel personnel to the facilities available to make your stay cherished and memorable. Whether it is the 86,000 Italian-glass beads in the chandelier that hangs from the top of the building or the plush fabrics and swanky wallpapers, our meticulous design sense is ubiquitous in maintaining an uplifted ambience. The Roseate Reading was originally Shire Hall for the Berkshire County Council. The building, along with its wide hallways, vaulted ceilings, cornice mouldings and the original lift shaft have all been precisely restored to their original glory. To revive the old world charm of the Shire Hall, its council chamber, Eden along with its imposing fireplace and elaborate wood carvings on the doors and mantlepiece have all been restored to their past beauty. The Roseate Reading is a culmination of opulence and warmth for guests.
Pets are not permitted.
View special offers or book now