The Roseate Reading Reading, Berkshire & Wiltshire
Swanky 5 star boutique luxury hotel in Reading
Member since 2011
Stunning 5 star luxury hotel in central Reading, around 30 mins from central London - this opulent, art-filled hotel has stylish bedrooms and beautiful lounges. Top this off with fine dining, a renowned cocktail bar and a secret garden and you can see why any stay at The Roseate promises an indulgent and relaxing experience.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- A complimentary room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability on arrival)
- Bottle of chilled Perrier Jouet Champagne in your room on arrival (value £55)
- A box of luxury chocolates in your room on arrival (value £14)
- Enjoy a 3 course dinner from the seasonal a-la-carte menu for two each evening with no price or menu restrictions in the Cerise restaurant (value £36 per person)
- A full English breakfast daily
- A complimentary guaranteed late checkout till 12pm (value £30)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Stylish contemporary boutique hotel in the heart of the city of Reading
- 23 stylish rooms complete with Bang & Oluffsen entertainment & Nespresso machines
- Minutes from Reading Central station with direct links to London
- 5 minutes walk to central Reading and the canal side
- Choice of restaurants
Private valet car parking is available, this is charged at £20 if staying overnight. The day charge is £12.
How to find The Roseate Reading
The Roseate Reading
26 the Forbury
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 10am Weekdays
8am - 11am Weekends
12pm – 14.15pm Daily
7pm – 9.30pm Daily
2pm - 5pm Daily
Bar for light bites and snacks
10am - 10pm Daily
Private car park available. There is a charge of £20 per night.
Accessible entrance and room available
This hotel does have a lift
Children welcome, rooms accommodate up to one extra child, family rooms up to 2 children. Baby cots are provided.
History of the hotel
History: Built in 1911 as the Shire Hall for Berkshire County Council, this listed building is most impressive and one that lends itself effortlessly to become a luxury hotel.
The wide hallways, vaulted ceilings, cornice mouldings and even the original lift shaft have been lovingly restored; in fact the central lift shaft that runs the full height of the building is the setting for the stunning Italian chandelier, with 86,000 individual glass beads from top to bottom.
Pets are not permitted.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: