Stylish spa and golf resort in South DevonBook
Member since 2020
The Dartmouth Hotel Golf resort and Spa is a hidden gem. Just outside Dartmouth and in an area of outstanding natural beauty, this is the ideal destination resort to explore the south Devon coast. A tranquil and idyllic setting for any spa, leisure or golfing getaway break with spacious bedrooms, popular Bistro and award-winning golf courses.
OPL Exclusive details
Relaxing Country Break
From £53.79 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £79.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Double room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival (house wine/local beer/tea or coffee)
- Dinner on one evening (value £29.95 pp, supplements apply to some dishes)
- 10% of pre booked spa treatments
- Full use of the spa facilities during your stay
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Dine on an additional evening and receive a complimentary bottle of house wine (minimum 3 courses)
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Just 4 miles from Dartmouth
- Indoor pool, jacuzzi and gym
- 18 hole Championship course, awarded one of the UK's best by Today's Golfer
- Renowned Bistro
- Newly opened spa
- 250 acres of stunning grounds
- Choice of beaches nearby
The Dartmouth Hotel is a golf resort and has a corporate feel. Perfect for golf lovers.
How to find The Dartmouth Hotel
The Dartmouth Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Meals are served daily in the bistro from 7.30am until 9.30pm.
Complimentary on site parking is available
Electric Vehicle charging: Standard 3 pin electrical point. This is charged at £30 for 8 hrs (prices as at 28/09/22)
The hotel has a lift and an accessible room
Family rooms are available on request which can take a maximum of one extra bed. Child's bed and breakfast is an additional charge depending on the age.
Children may use the pool only between 9am - 10.30am and 4pm - 6pm daily.
This is a dog friendly property. Dogs are not permitted in the public areas of the hotel. Dogs are charged at £20 per dog per night and are allowed in selected rooms. They are not permitted in family rooms. Please call our team to check availability for a dog friendly room.
Green Tourism Gold Award
This property participates in the Green Tourism Programme. A programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: