5* Boutique luxury hotel set in Edinburgh's West EndBook
Member since 2018
Coronavirus - how you are kept safe at The Bonham Hotel
Please note that as of Monday 14th September, the wearing of face coverings in communal areas of all hospitality premises will be compulsory in Scotland.
From 9th - 25th October the hotel will only be serving alcohol until 6pm. After 6pm alcohol will be offered as room service only.
Be advised that the restaurant is open on Friday and Saturday only throughout August and September and will then be closed until further notice. The Lounge menu and bar is open daily.
The health, safety and well-being of all of employees, guests and third-party visitors is, as always, the upmost priority. As they adapt our operations to control the spread of Covid-19 they make the following commitment to all so that when you're ready to travel again, they will be ready to welcome you.
• Enhanced frequency of cleaning and sanitising regimes across all departments and bedrooms with particular focus on hand contact points
• Provision of additional hand sanitising stations throughout the business • Disinfectant wipes are available to all guests at reception
• All staff have received Covid-19 awareness training
• All staff have signed a daily health declaration and undertake a daily temperature check prior to commencing work • All staff are provided with their own personal hand sanitising gel
• There is enhanced provision and access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where appropriate
• Every hotel will receive an independent third-party assessment by Environmental Health Professionals to verify Covid-19 standards are fully implemented
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: