Member since October 2018
Perfectly located in Bath and privately owned, The Bird is a relaxing guest house offering chic upscale rooms with splendid views over the city's famous Recreation Ground and Bath Abbey. Just a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, the hotel is ideal for exploring Bath and all it has to offer.
OPL Exclusive details
Bath Explorer Break
From £80.22 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £89.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe Abbey View room and receive:
- A welcome drink (Beer, large glass of wine or double spirit with mixer) each on arrival
- Cream tea for two during your stay
- 15% off all food and beverage taken on second and further nights of stay
- Full breakfast for two daily
- 12.30 late check out (usually 11 am)
View special offers
- Superb location and views
- Free parking
- Access to Spa 15 at sister hotel
- Unique property full of character and style
- 10 minute walk to the city centre and Roman Baths
- Privately owned
- Adults only
How to find The Bird
18-19 Pulteney Road
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Wednesday to Friday, 5–9pm and Saturday, 12 noon–9pm.
The Bird, Bath is very centrally located within the heart of the city, for guests arriving at the hotel you can pull up outside the hotel to unload and then leave your car in the on site complimentary car park.
The property does not have a lift
There are 3 ground floor rooms but no fully accessible bedrooms.
There are no child friendly rooms available
Pets cannot be accommodated
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: