Member since March 2019
Perfectly positioned overlooking the resort's famous promenade and pier, The Belmont is the ideal spot to watch the world go by and take in the full beauty of this popular North Wales resort.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Sparkling Escape - standard sea view
From £66.79 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £92.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Standard Sea View room and receive:
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £23)
- Dinner for two on the first evening (£25 pp allowance)
- Full Welsh breakfast daily
- Dine in the restaurant on an extra evening and receive a complimentary bottle of house wine (value £20) if taking 2 courses each
- Late check out at 12 noon
There are 6 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Beautifully designed bedrooms
- Stunning postion overlooking Llandudo Bay
- Popular restaurant
- Outdoor terrace
- Classy cocktail bar
- Refurbished in 2017
- Ideal base to explore Snowdonia and North Wales coast
The hotel is not wheelchair accessable.
How to find The Belmont Hotel
The Belmont Hotel
21 North Parade
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Monday to Sunday: 7am - 10am
Monday to Sunday: 12pm - 9pm
Unfortunately there is no parking available on site, but don't panic the reception team will help you find a space either in one of the pay and display spaces on the promenade or on a nearby side street where spaces are normally available.
The hotel is not suitable for wheelchair users, there is a lift however this is not wheelchair accessable. 3 of the sea-view rooms have walk-in showers.
Children can be accommodated on z-beds in Superior rear facing rooms only. There is a charge of £25 per child per night which includes breakfast.
History of the hotel
The hotel was previously owned by the Royal Blind Society and operated as a guest house for the visually impaired.
Dogs are welcome at the hotel
- Welcome letter and canine guide to their stay with nearby walk recommendations & parks
- A bowl and blanket in room on arrival (if pet parents prefer to bring their own that's fine)
- Doggy waste bags will be provided to pet parents
- Access to a dog biscuit barrel to reward well-behaved pooches will be provided to pet parents
All non-disposable items to be returned to hotel on check-out – if not returned there will be an additional charge for the items kept to remember your stay.
Blanket £5, bowl £3
Owners of our four-legged guests will pay an extra cost of £10 per dog per night. Max 2 dogs per room.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: