Great value hotel with a wonderful location on the shores of Lake WindermereBook
Member since 2007
Coronavirus - how you are kept safe at The Beech Hill Hotel & Spa
The spa is open, including the pool, steam room and sauna, the Jacuzzi is closed.
To use the pool and any of the facilities it must be pre booked and there is a £35 per couple charge which is for the duration of the stay
They are currently planning to reopen and in that planning your safety is the top priority. They want your visit to the beautiful Lake District to be memorable for all the right reasons. With that in mind all the measures will be fully in accordance with government guidelines. They have made many changes behind the scenes to ensure safety of all our guests and crew.
The pool and spa facilities opening date is to be confirmed
They have introduced the following measures to ensure your safety and the crew;
- Reduced the occupancy of the hotel and are not permitting non-residents to use the hotel food and beverage services
- Hand sanitising stations are available throughout the hotel
- Cleaning teams will be seen routinely cleaning high traffic public areas, using anti-bacterial and anti-viral products.
- All public areas will be sanitised overnight using an electrostatic sanitising machine.
- Doors will be left open to ventilate whenever possible.
- Extra time given to housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned and sanitised after each guest. The bedroom will be sealed with a sticker after it has been cleaned in preparation for your arrival.
- On arrival they will present you with a welcome pack along with your clean and disinfected key in a sealed bag.
- Limited dining times, numbers and tables to comply with social distancing guidelines
- They have introduced a one-way system in the lounge and restaurant to reduce the passing of other guests or staff
- All staff will be trained on the latest protection measures including the use of PPE.
They will reopen with a minimum two night stay to include bed and breakfast. The restaurant will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner however the menus will be more limited than before, I'm sure you will understand we need to do this to allow social distancing within the kitchen team.
Many of the rooms offer outdoor space allowing you to enjoy the beautiful views over Windermere and the fells beyond in the comfort of your own space.
They are also very fortunate to have a spacious lounge, terrace, dining area along with beautiful gardens, which allow us to comply with social distancing.
They will be monitoring and updating these new measures in accordance with government guidelines should they alter.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: