17th Century Manor House is set in 6 acres of stunning grounds overlooking the Stroud Water Canal and rolling hills of the Stroud Valley
- Set in six acres of rolling grounds and yet conveniently located within easy reach of the M5.
- Impressive wood panelled main house reception / lounge area
- Dine in The Court Brasserie
- Take a cruise along the Stroudwater Navigation
- Stunning 17th Century manor house
- Perfect for exploring nearby Cotswold villages
- Although situated in its own grounds the hotel is just a 100 yards or so from the main A419 road.
- "Garden view" rooms are located in the newer garden wing which is accessed via a short undercover walkway from the main house.
- There are steps leading up to the restaurant, to the ground floor rooms and also stairs leading into the hotel to reception.
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Stonehouse Station,1.3 miles
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
8am-10am Sat & Sun
12pm- 4pm daily
We are delighted to offer our guests free car parking at the Stonehouse Court.
Due to the age of the building there are no accessible rooms
No lift at this hotel
Children welcome, Standard rooms accommodate one extra child. Children up to 16 years of age are £20 per night and £9.50 for breakfast paid on departure. Family rooms can accommodate up to 2 extra beds.
Cots provided on request.
History of the hotel
Stonehouse Court Hotel has always been closely related to the History of Stonehouse, for it was the Manor House that controlled the surrounding estates under the feudal system of the time. A settlement at Stonehouse is recorded in the Domesday Book. In Anglo-Saxon it was known as Stanhus and the rights and tenements of the Manorial Lordship were granted to William D'Ow by his cousin William the Conqueror.
Dogs are not permitted at the hotel.
View special offers or book now