17th Century Manor House is set in 6 acres of stunning grounds overlooking the Stroud Water Canal and rolling hills of the Stroud Valley
- Set in six acres of rolling grounds and yet conveniently located within easy reach of the M5.
- Impressive wood panelled main house reception / lounge area
- Dine in The Court Brasserie
- Take a cruise along the Stroudwater Navigation
- Stunning 17th Century manor house
- Perfect for exploring nearby Cotswold villages
- Although situated in its own grounds the hotel is just a 100 yards or so from the main A419 road.
- "Garden view" rooms are located in the newer garden wing which is accessed via a short undercover walkway from the main house.
- There are steps leading up to the restaurant, to the ground floor rooms and also stairs leading into the hotel to reception.
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Stonehouse Station,1.3 miles
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
8am-10am Sat & Sun
6.30pm-9.30pm Bar & Lounge
12pm- 5.30pm daily
We are delighted to offer our guests free car parking at the Stonehouse Court.
Unfortunately we do not have disabled facilities.
No lift at this hotel
Children welcome, Standard rooms accommodate one extra child. Children up to 16 years of age are £20 per night B&B paid on departure. Family rooms can accommodate up to 2 extra beds.
Cots provided on request.
History of the hotel
Stonehouse Court Hotel has always been closely related to the History of Stonehouse, for it was the Manor House that controlled the surrounding estates under the feudal system of the time. A settlement at Stonehouse is recorded in the Domesday Book. In Anglo-Saxon it was known as Stanhus and the rights and tenements of the Manorial Lordship were granted to William D'Ow by his cousin William the Conqueror.
Dogs are not permitted at the hotel.
Green Tourism Silver Award
We now use 100% renewable electric through our provider SSE Business Energy. We have also replaced 95% of our lighting with LED lightbulbs and changed to more efficient heating and kitchen equipment. We're aiming at reducing our food miles and carbon footprint and we hope to produce 20% of our own vegetables. We are also working with more local suppliers.
We have teamed up with The Access Bike Project providing bike hire for our guests to explore the local area. We are currently rolling out our new range of refillable Eco Boutique toiletries in all our guest bathrooms
Our staff families have been busy building a Bug hotel. We are really proud of creating a wonderful habitat for our bugs and helping to look after our bees in our wild garden. We are currently working closely with a number of community projects to help promote life-long learning; embracing and supporting local social and environmental.
View special offers or book now