This beautiful historic castle is in an idyllic location situated in 60 acres of woodland, near the shores of the Loch and above the fishing village of Tarbert.
OPL Exclusive details
3 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Loch View double room and receive:
- Chilled bottle of Champagne and chocolates in your room on arrival* (value £52.50)
- Dinner for two on the first evening (£30pp allowance). Please advise prior to arrival if you'd prefer to take the dinner on a different evening
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- Guaranteed lazy check out at 1pm (value £20)
- Complimentary early check in on the day (subject to availability on arrival)
- * Guests can substitute the Champagne for a full afternoon tea for two (value £18.95 pp) if preferred. Please advise prior to arrival
View all offers?
- Romantic hotel set in 60 acres of woodland overlooking Loch Fyne
- Spectacular 2 hour drive from Glasgow
- Award winning restaurant
- Traditional ensuite bedrooms
- Grand lounge areas with open fires
- Nature lovers paradise
- Dog friendly
- Green Tourism Bronze Award
- Being a castle, some of the bedrooms can be a little bit dark and with high ceilings.
- The drive out to Kintyre can take a while, but our advice is not to rush it but rather set aside time to stop and take in the incredible scenery on route.
DVD in Rooms
Four Poster Bed
CD Player in Rooms
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
1 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7am - 10:00am
12pm - 5pm
6.45pm - 9.45pm
There is ample complimentary parking facilities at the hotel
Disabled rooms are available but limited so please contact reservations directly to check availability
Hotel has a lift but it only goes to the 1st floor bedrooms.
Children under 12 years stay free when sharing with 2 full paying adults.
Children over 12 years pay a supplement of £30 per night which includes full english breakfast.
Additional beds are available but limited so please check with reservations prior to confirmation
The hotel is happy to accept dogs in the hotel and a small fee of £10 per dog per stay, all of the rooms are dog friendly
Dogs are permitted in the public areas and guest rooms but not in the restaurant, your pooch can have breakfast with you in the bar and there are 60 acres of land for you both to explore. Say hello to the resident labrador Fudge while you are there
Green Tourism Bronze Award
Printer toner is recycled through a scheme which supports the Children's Hospice. Paper, glass and cooking oil is also recycled, and support is given to local producers.
View special offers or book now