Ston Easton Park is a Grade 1 listed building dating from 1740, set within a classical landscape created by 18th century landscapist, Humphry Repton. This 4 star deluxe hotel is just a 20 minute drive from the historic city of Bath and is steeped in grandeur and opulence.
- Set in the Somerset countryside, just 11 miles from Bath
- Stunning luxury bedrooms, particularly the state rooms, some featuring Chippendale furniture.
- Opulent lounges with high ornate ceilings and open fires.
- Fine dining restaurant
- 36 acres of manicured parkland
- Ston Easton has a resident Cocker Spaniel (Oscar) who is ever-present around reception and some of the ground floor rooms. We think he's lovely, but if you have a problem with dogs this hotel might not be for you.
- Like many listed buildings, there is no lift to the upper floors. If you have any difficulty with stairs please get in touch with our reservations team prior to booking.
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
CD Player in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7.30am – 10am daily
24 hour room service available
Monday to Sunday between 12:00pm and 17:00pm.
Our restaurant dress code is Smart/Casual.
The hotel has ample onsite parking.
There is no lift at the hotel or wheelchair access. Please get in touch with our reservations team prior to booking.
Children are welcome at Ston Easton Park. We recommend that you book a Deluxe Bedroom or a State Bedroom to accommodate extra beds or cots. Please note that children under the age of eight are not allowed to dine in the Restaurant, we are happy to provide high tea or room service. We also offer a listening in service free of charge.
We are pleased to accept dogs overnight at the additional cost of £20 per dog per night. Guests are asked not to leave them unattended in their bedroom. Well behaved dogs are permitted in our lounges on their leads.
View special offers or book now