Member since 2006
Ston Easton Park is a Grade 1 listed building dating from 1740, set within a classical landscape created by 18th century landscapist, Humphry Repton. This 4 star deluxe hotel is just a 20 minute drive from the historic city of Bath and is steeped in grandeur and opulence.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- 3 course dinner for two from the a la carte menu each evening (allowance £48 per person)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Late check out at 12.30 pm
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Set in the Somerset countryside, just 11 miles from Bath
- Stunning luxury bedrooms, particularly the state rooms, some featuring Chippendale furniture.
- Opulent lounges with high ornate ceilings and open fires.
- Fine dining restaurant
- 36 acres of manicured parkland
- Ston Easton has a resident Cocker Spaniel (Oscar) who is ever-present around reception and some of the ground floor rooms. We think he's lovely, but if you have a problem with dogs this hotel might not be for you.
- Like many listed buildings, there is no lift to the upper floors. If you have any difficulty with stairs please get in touch with our reservations team prior to booking.
How to find Ston Easton Park
Ston Easton Park
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30am – 10am daily
24 hour room sevice available
3pm – 5pm daily
Our restaurant dress code is Smart/Casual.
The hotel has ample onsite parking.
There is no lift at the hotel or wheelchair access. Please get in touch with our reservations team prior to booking.
Children are welcome at Ston Easton Park. We recommend that you book a Deluxe Bedroom or a State Bedroom to accommodate extra beds or cots. Please note that children under the age of eight are not allowed to dine in the Restaurant, we are happy to provide high tea or room service. We also offer a listening in service free of charge.
We are pleased to accept dogs overnight at the additional cost of £20. Guests are asked not to leave them unattended in their bedroom. Well behaved dogs are permitted in our lounges on their leads.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: