St Michaels Resort Falmouth, Devon & Cornwall
Stunning luxury spa hotel in the popular coastal town of Falmouth
Member since 2014
This contemporary 4* hotel has an enviable location with sublime views over Falmouth Bay. Set directly on the beach, bedrooms are individually styled in a nautical theme. The award winning restaurant offers an intimate setting with panoramic ocean views and the spa is perfect for anyone seeking relaxation.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Lazy Break
From £97.15 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £121.25 pppn for a 2 night stay
Stay in a Beach House room with terrace/ balcony and receive:
- A bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival (value £44), or full afternoon tea for two (please advise on booking if the afternoon tea is preferred)
- 3 course dinner for two on one evening in the award winning Brasserie on the Bay restaurant (value £30 pp, supplements may apply to some premium dishes)
- 1 x 3 hour session in the Hydrothermal Experience (value £30 - £40pp)
- Full use of the health club facilities throughout your stay
- Full breakfast daily
- Complimentary morning newspaper (value £1)
- Lazy late check out of 1 pm
View special offers
- Just a few yards from the beach at Falmouth
- Awarded 4 AA Silver Stars in 2019
- Modern, light bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant and Garden Kitchen
- Award-winning luxury spa with indoor pool
- New Beach House rooms
- The hotel and lounge areas are very modern and contemporary, they may not suit guests that prefer more traditional styles
How to find St Michaels Resort
St Michaels Resort
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast Monday - Friday: 7:30am – 10am
Saturday - Sunday: 8am – 10am
Dinner Monday - Sunday: 6:30pm – 9pm
Cocktail Hour 5-7pm daily
The Garden Kitchen is open daily from 9am to 9pm
Cocktail hour: 5-7pm daily
Complimentary onsite parking.
The hotel has some fully accessible bedrooms and ground floor access is good. Please contact our reservations team on 0333 2125594 to check availability.
Children 0 - 3 are charged £10 per child per night
4 -7 are charged at £20 per child per night
8 - 16 are £30 per child per night
Inclusive of breakfast.
Up to 2 children can be accommodated in a certain bedrooms, please speak to one of our reservations agents to book.
4 acres of sub tropical gardens, leading to the beach.
Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement, a fee of £12.50 per night is applicable, they are welcome in most room categories but not n any public areas. Please contact our team prior to booking.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: